ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we 2-5

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
I know some of you will answer that question by saying because we have won 2 games and lost 5 . But that will only get you partial credit and you going to need full credit to pass this course.

Others will try and tell us the reason for the 5 losses . No blocking, can't tackle, and poor special teams play, once again this is a cop out and you get no partial credit.

But lets look back at those 5 losses here is what I see 3:30,12:00,3:30,3;30,and 12:30. I know what your thinking this cat has killed all his brain cells drinking Bud Light.This is not true what it does is inhibit the communication between dendrites, or branching connections at the ends of neurons that send and receive information between neurons in the cerebellum a part of the brain involved in motor coordination.

So now that you know I have not killed my brain cells 3;30, 12:00, and 12;30 are the times we played a game this year and lost. What we need to do is not play any more games this year at those times.

Looking ahead we have FSU and 7:00 a good time, we have UVa at 3;00 close to 3:30 but ok, and we have VPI at 7:30 all 3 of the next games are ok.

If my theory is correct we will win the next 3 games. ( And it is safe to drink Bud Light)

Me thinks your dendrites have come loose from the gums. Too many hops or barley and malt.
Alcorn St. was 7:30 and Tulane was 3:30, the salvation to the season. VPI is 7:30. UVA has the Tuna. The Chief has his Spear. We are left with our Johnson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT