ADVERTISEMENT

where's the thread listing all the injured/missing players

BornAJacket

Dec 15, 2003
NW Georgia
I remember someone posting a good listing of all the players MIA this year. But can't locate it.
a little help please?

Would it be quicker to list the ones who are not injured? Plus, somebody please find the missing players. You know things are bad when some of our players are missing.

:p

Reactions: Lil65
Georgia Tech
Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/18/15 FB Broderick Snoddy Hand "?" Saturday vs. Florida State(might not play ever again, according to some reports).
10/18/15 DB Chris Milton Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Florida State
10/18/15 DB Demond Smith Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Florida State
10/18/15 LB Domonique Noble Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Florida State
10/18/15 OL Errin Joe Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Florida State
10/18/15 LB P.J. Davis Ankle "?" Saturday vs. Florida State
09/29/15 LB Beau Hankins Concussion out for season
09/24/15 RB C.J. Leggett Knee out for season
09/24/15 OL Chris Griffin Knee out for season
09/24/15 RB Nate Cottrell Knee out for season
09/24/15 RB Qua Searcy Ankle out for season
09/17/15 RB Quaide Weimerskirch Foot out indefinitely
09/08/15 Backup QB Tim Byerly Knee out for season

Here are the ones no longer on the team: Dennis Andrews...Anthony Harrell...Chaz Cheeks....Thomas O'Reilly....Nick Brigham. Kendarius Whitehead stands over by the ineligibles, so we might include him as a "missing one".

Last edited:
I miss the days when they would give the reports of the injuries - preferably in their gory details. To hell with all this HIPAA and secrecy stuff!!!

I want an injury report that lists something like this...

10/20/15 LB Rock Ballbuster - tore both ligaments in his knee; possible brain damage; bleeding from the rectum; broken knee cap; shattered forearm; goes by the nickname "Lucky"; questionable for Saturday's game

or the former-Brave-Mike-Hampton listing...

10/20/15 LHP Mike Hampton - out for remainder of season due to infected eye lash; multiple hang nails; hurt feelings; bad case of dingleberries

Man, that's longer than I thought.

Just imagine the news coverage this list would get if an SEC team had its2 deep decimated like that.

If it is true that Gotsis is having ACL Surgery next week, the Bullshirts will be pounding the ball up the middle. This might be a game that the opponent throws less than 5 times. Those would likely be slip screens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT