ADVERTISEMENT

Where do we go from here?

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
Please don't tell me the leaves have not fully changed yet, so we can't expect the offense to gel.

Please don't tell me we need to get another DC. Ted Roof(he is already the fourth one including Chas. Kelley)can't take all the blame when we go 3 and out continually, 40+ rushes for 70+ yards. Special Teams put the Defense in a hole, whether giving up points with a safety, Kickoff returns starting the field position battle at our own 15. Bad punts.

Please don't tell me ST will get better and improve. The greater the opponent, the more they stink it up. The other team had the same weather to contend with. I made the mistake of saying they looked better vs. UNCheat. That team is not that good. Not that GT is any better.

Please don't tell me to wait until next year. The Atlanta Braves did that, and got no where with it. Hired the right GM and went wild, wonderful. He stepped down, same ole same old!

Please don't tell me we need noon games(Dook was around that time), or sunshine, or different uniforms, or Marta to have more security, or GTJT622 to go back on the Scout/Hive site because we are now jinxed for this fall.

Please don't tell me this is a reflection of Stech81 not drinking enough beer, 'cause he certainly is now!

Please don't tell me the leaves have not fully changed yet, so we can't expect the offense to gel.

Please don't tell me we need to get another DC. Ted Roof(he is already the fourth one including Chas. Kelley)can't take all the blame when we go 3 and out continually, 40+ rushes for 70+ yards. Special Teams put the Defense in a hole, whether giving up points with a safety, Kickoff returns starting the field position battle at our own 15. Bad punts.

Please don't tell me ST will get better and improve. The greater the opponent, the more they stink it up. The other team had the same weather to contend with. I made the mistake of saying they looked better vs. UNCheat. That team is not that good. Not that GT is any better.

Please don't tell me to wait until next year. The Atlanta Braves did that, and got no where with it. Hired the right GM and went wild, wonderful. He stepped down, same ole same old!

Please don't tell me we need noon games(Dook was around that time), or sunshine, or different uniforms, or Marta to have more security, or GTJT622 to go back on the Scout/Hive site because we are now jinxed for this fall.

Please don't tell me this is a reflection of Stech81 not drinking enough beer, 'cause he certainly is now!
First if your still up at 3:27 a.m I would go to bed.:) Not sure you can do anything if the players don't want it , and I'm not seeing they do.Because this ain't the Hive I would start with a new Offensive line coach,and let the so called SP coach go.

Have one hell of a practice ( With hitting ( maybe the old bull in the ring ) and see who wants to play. At this time I don't see anyone other than Gotsis that would be safe. Anyone else can be replaced. Yes anyone

I take solace in the fact that Georgia's QB situation is terrible. If we can win that game after Turkey Day, I'll be a happy guy. I don't see that happening based on the way we are and have been playing, but we still have time to improve to where we can win that game.

I said right after the ND game that we are in for a long season. None - and I mean NONE - of the last 3 losses are a surprise to me at all. We will be fortunate to win 3 more games this season. Games against Pitt, the French, and Va Tech are toss ups. Right now, I can't see us beating FSU, Miami or the Cesspool (pity the thought).

For me, I'm glad hoops are right around the corner. And, regarding MBB, that is a deeply sobering thought. I posted it very early this summer, but it bears repeating...this overall athletic program is awful across the board. We just went through one of the worst overall athletic school years in well over a decade and now we are starting out '15-'16 even worse - at least FB was a nice shining light in the middle of yuck last year.

It's early still, but not promising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT