ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 CFB ATS plays

GTJT622

Mar 23, 2014
Week 6 wound up 3-2 for another winning week. Overall on CFB picks now to 14-16 after a horrendous start. Hoping for continued improvement...

Ball State -15.5 over Georgia State, 3:00 ESPN-3
The Prostitutes go whoring at Nad State. Makes perfect sense. I will roll with the home Johns...and these Johns are not even that good...well, at football that is.

Michigan -7 over Michigan State, 3:30 ESPN
Going with my associate, Giuseppe, on this one. He's saying the Wolves win by 3 TD's.

Georgia Southern -28.5 over New Mexico State, 6:00 ESPN-3
Just how bad is New Mexico State? The Atlanta Prostitutes beat them (no pun intended) in New Mexico. GSU returns fresh off a bye week and a 4-game winning streak with their excellent QB where they won each game by 20 or more. Blowout!

Clemson -15.5 over Boston College, 7:00 ESPN-U
BC's defense is for real, but their offense is horrible. BC might not score for a 2nd week in a row. In fact, Clemson's defense may outscore BC's offense. Watson and crew will hit some big plays here and there to cover nicely...perhaps something like 27-3.

Utah -6.5 over Arizona State, 10:00 ESPN
Yep. I'm going with 5 home favorites here at the halfway point to the season this weekend. The Utes still not getting as much respect from the Vegas linesmaker as they deserve so says my other associate, Guido. Lay 'em.

GLA!

I envision the.500 mark in your near future. My psychic Clara Belle, told me you will be better than the 60 percentile gained from last week. She told me that Stech will have at least one beer this week and always take him on the over with a choice of either under/over.

Also buddy, we prefer to be called the Decatur St. Dandies. Atlanta Prosties is not geographically correct. Lumping us with the Piedmont Pig(I kid you not, she bothered me at the Broadview Cinema and Al at the old Atlanta when Weiss owned it)and the others around town is not fair. We do prostelitize, but only in front of small crowds. Did I spell that big word correctly?

The Over/Under for the Pitt-GT game is now set at 49.5. Tech games rarely go under 50 pts. Haven't done it this season. Only happened 3 times in 14 games last year.

Very tempting to lay a couple of units on the over.

Another O/U observation...the BC-Clemson O/U has been set at 36.5.

WOW!

Another set of O/U observations...

...the O/U's for this week's Big 12 games...

Texas Tech at Kansas: 75
West Va at Baylor: 78
Oklahoma at K-State: 56
TCU at Iowa State: 74.5

OU and K-State need to get with the program!

Do SAthletes want to play on the defensive side of the ball in that conference?

It was fun cheering for the Horney Frogs hold the Rebs down in the Chicken Bowl last year. Another MEG this year, until CFP next year. Hold the ticket stubs for two years, then eligible to buy in 2016. That is how they sell the MEG's in Hotlanta!

A small bit to my surprise, the O/U on the Pitt-GT game has dropped to 47.5. A 2-unit play on the over is tempting. Last times a Tech game has played under that number...

2014: Tech 28, Clemson 6 (34)
2014: Tech 35, France 10 (45)
2014: Tech 28, Miami 17 (45)

2013: Ole Miss 25, Tech 17 (42)
2013: Tech 21, Pitt 10...folks thinking we'll get a repeat of that type of score?
2013: Va Tech 17, Tech 10

26 other games since 2013 have been over 47.5...and most are well over 47.5. Tech's offense has been known to put up 48 alone - though this year has been a challenge - and our D and ST are good shots at giving up a lot of points. Last 4 games Tech has given up 30, 34, 38, and 43. Pitt's offense has been to be licking their chops.

I like the over on the GT game as well. I'm not 100% convinced Pitt's D is all that. They gave up 37 to Youngstown State, and there are no offensive juggernauts on the remainder of their schedule to this point. I think we will score some points and I doubt our veteran defense is suddenly going to become stout. Yep, over 47.5 is worthy of a multi-unit play.

I'm locked in on the over 46 on Pitt-GT. Lots of units. This one seems too good to be true, so it probably is.

Over wins....

GT does not. Offense played well in the first half. Struggled in the second. Not sure why they never did a quick toss to Juene. He was open for a quick slant several times Pitt was playing off 8 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT