ADVERTISEMENT

That gimmicky pop warner offense of yours.....

JMinor4826

Jan 13, 2005
will never get you a national championship. The cut blocking is bush league and I'm so thrilled we beat you losers again! Enjoy the offseason losers!

I really feel that this is a lurker and not an FSU fan. We respect your team and wish you the best of luck in the Orange bowl. My in-laws are Georgia alum and every year I get to hear how great Georgia is and how they very well could win the national championship. This has been ongoing for 21 years.

I'm sure you are happy that you barely beat us because it would have been the most embarrassing loss that FSU has ever had given the circumstances surrounding. GT's offense this year can put points up on Alabama, Oregon, Ohio State and obviously FSU like a scolded knife through sour cream.

Just about all GT fans have defended FSU last year and this year to the end against all the doubters. I hope FSU wins the whole damn thing and represents the ACC well. Go Jackets and Go Noles.

This has been ongoing since 1980. Even during the Donnan years, they were going to win the SEC every year.

but it is good for them to have high expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT