ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS Tech still working on final piece(s) for 2024-25 team

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb

There was much excitement in the Tech hoops world when Cyril posted on IG some pics of him visiting Georgia Tech yesterday. I've been told by sources this is more of a tire kicking visit than some expected decision to take another young big man. UGA folks thought they had this locked down once Cal told Cyril he wasn't taking him to Arkansas with him. No one really has a clear picture of what is going on with this young man. Obviously GT's OTE roots are running really deep at the moment.

I sort of blame myself for this one. You guys were way more excited about this dude than my GT sources were. It was always sort of meh when I would ask about him, but I thought they would take him to fill things out even if Damon wasn't truly into the guy. Apparently, I was wrong and now he committed to San Diego State. I'll try to find out what the red flag was for Damon, but they really were not pushing for this kid very hard though they planned to visit him.

This is an easy option floating around and a local kid who is tight with Kyle Sturdivant. The question is if he is good enough for the ACC or not.

He entered the portal with the DO NOT CONTACT label on so someone has him already locked down. Whispers that St. John's got it locked down.

That is what I've got at the moment. RJ Godfrey was supposed to visit VaTech not sure where that stands. It seems like his recruitment has widened out quite a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News