ADVERTISEMENT

START JUSTIN THOMAS

Won't matter this year...at least from a "wins" perspective. Getting him some time behind the wheel would help going into next season. But if we don't get the defense fixed it won't matter at all. They are a flat out train wreck. One of the worst units I've ever seen. Miami made them look like a high school JV unit. Now BYU is violating them so thoroughly they might need to hand out rape kits when the game is over. Roof is in over his head with this group. 24-10 and it isn't even that close. Absolutely zero discipline adds up to ridiculous offensive penalties. I love how the GT secondary refuses to cover anyone going out for a pass. They are utterly clueless. Mark it down...they've mailed this one in and likely the season too. As much as I've enjoyed CPJ's run early and often style, it's time for it to end. We just don't have the horses to run it well enough. Defensively....I have no answer. Recruit better players? That's probably the only answer. Anyway...there's got to be some young and upcoming assistant coach looking to cut his teeth as head man. I bet the powers are looking for him right now.

This post was edited on 10/12 8:25 PM by lmgrt928

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT