ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Will Will Muschamp hand Georgia a W like 2011 & 2012?

ekreb

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2002
Malibu, California
The past two seasons, Will Muschamp, who did not beat Florida one time in his four years playing in Athens, handed his alma mater wins knowing that all of his personal family, friends, and secretly himself, would be pleased. Will Muschamp man up and act like a 42 year old with his job on the line and come through for the Gators? Or will he hand Georgia the win in the fourth quarter in an attempt to reconcile Georgia's 22 losses to Florida in the last 30 seasons? Please don't hate the poll. Ignore it and do not participate f you cannot see that Muschamp wants Georgia to win and enduringly take Richt's place in Athens.

The poll is supposed to read: Will Muschamp hand third win to Georgia, the school he played for, who never beat Florida, and contributed to 4 of 22 losses over the last thirty seasons.

I don't even have to look at the results to know which one is going to win. I take it Ekreb has been banned before for being a lunatic, which is saying something on the interweb. lol! I thought he was just a new postive guy for a while there but he's just bat shit crazy.
scared0018.r191677.gif

If Muschamp gets fired from UF I don't see Ugay hiring him when richt leaves. He will be on the hot seat if he doesn't win 2 out of 3 against FSU, Ugay, and USCe. If Girley is healthy ugay will probably win though. UF's offense is worse than ugays defense.

The poll has been answered. Muschamp handed his third consecutive win to his alma mater!

He deserves to be canned at the end of the season for acting like a complete tool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT