ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Setup Help

gazpacho_the_slender

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
Mount Pleasant, SC
Since relocating back to the Atlanta area, I have gotten my system set up. While it is unlikely I will re-upload to YouTube, I have no problem setting up a torrent for others to get access to the collection. I have been keeping up with the seasons and while the quality isn't always great, I have most of the football and basketball games from the past couple decades. I'm in process of creating archive copies of the Miami and UNC games (HD with 5.1 audio in *.mkv format).

I need some help setting up the torrent client. I want to get away from using RetroShare as it doesn't play (at all) with other programs. I downloaded qBitorrent and have it running, but have had some issues getting it started because of router settings, isp issues... I can't figure out why. I have gone through the instructions online, but can't seem to get it fully going for whatever reason.

If someone else wants to take up the mantle of starting the host, I have a hard drive with a docking station I can loan that has the whole library I have collected.

Drop me a DM or respond here if you have interest and/or ability to advise.

EDIT: I think there is something up with either how I am seeding it, or my ISP. I will continue to play with settings to see if I can get it working.

EDIT2: Here is the link to list of games that I have. Everything past 2012 I have for Football.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News