ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ☺ Just ONE WEEK TO GO!!...ST BALDRICK'S UPDATE! ☺...

Buzzfan

Smarter than you, but also much more humble.
Aug 6, 2002
3/3 - now just ONE WEEK (and a day) until the event!

THIS is what your support has helped accomplish for me and TSM since 2008!:

SwpfPU6.jpg

But between the NEW donations still coming in AND those employer matches on many of them, I am STILL hoping to hit $10K for 2023!! (it would be a PR! Rock Horns)

Any support is appreciated!! THANKS!!
https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/Buzzfan2023
#WTGW

2/26 - now under 2 weeks left!! THANK YOU to the JOLers who've donated so far!....and TIA to those about to!! As I always say, MY part is easy...free haircut and a cold beverage or two ;)....it's the generous DONORS who are doing the heavy 🏋️‍♀️!!

NO donation too small! (or too LARGE! 🤪)

2/22 - Just a reminder that MANY employers will MATCH your charitable donations....some will even match DOUBLE! Just in the last 24 hours, TWO of my generous St. B's supporters have let me know THEIR employer WILL match their donations!!

Double Your Donation,Double the Impact — It’s Easy! ←click​

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/buzzfan2023

... DJ Jay "Stoneman" Stone (longtime St B shavee!) has created a team and joined "Downtown Greenville Shaves" and is vowing to be the TOP $-raiser at the event!...and he's off to a good start with a $2K donation from Charlotte Motor Speedway!
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
eye popping smiley

I've got my work cut out for me!!
weightlifting smiley
Hope I can count on JOL to not only support me (as you always do!) but spread the word far & wide! (I actually may have a better radio voice anyway!
pimp smiley
)

Click HERE and share the link!!

THANKS!!

...TEAM SPIDER MONKEY ROAD TRIP!!!
actual (maybe) image of TSM at Anderson Rest Area on I-85N
8128_5.jpg

OK, so on Saturday MARCH 11, we will be taking part in Downtown Greenville Shaves for The St. Baldrick's Foundation and the fight to Conquer Childhood Cancers!, in conjunction with 2023 Greenville St. Patrick's Parade & Festival, a tradition going back 100+ years!!
Since 2005, St. Baldrick's has provided research grants and fellowships of over $325 MILLION!! Yours truly and Team Spider Monkey (with YOUR generous donations!) have accounted for over $350 THOUSAND of that total!

Please consider supporting us again this year as we venture into the desolated wilderness that is The Upstate to show the indigenous inhabitants how it's done!Rock Horns:cool:

THANKS!! John...aka Buzzfan! → click HERE!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News