ADVERTISEMENT

( non GT) I give my kiss of death

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
At the start of the year I did not think ( Clemson) would be that good, Loss too many good defensive players. Guess I was wrong . I'm not a big Dabo Swinney fan of his coaching. But Dabo is a great recruiter ( something a little easier when your players can take tractor pulling 101 ) but he is a great COE of Clemson football. You don't have to be a great coach but if you hire good assistant coaches and let them do their job , then you can be the cheerleader ( something others may need to learn )
I'm glad UNC loss but would like to see Clemson win these last two games. Not for the ACC but for their fans. ( of course if it means more money for us we will keep it)
So Clemson remember one thing if you don't do it this year , you have to play next year in our house :)

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Rooting hard for the two underdogs today. Would love to see Clemson-Michigan State championship game.

Good luck to the Orangenecks!

(edit note: I'll be perfectly fine also with Clemson losing by 3 or less and Michigan State losing by 9.5 or less too :))

Last edited:
One question: What is a C.O.E.?
After examining my Drad framed autograph picture, my hypothesis would be a Chief Orangebrained Egghead. Paul may like Dabo, but It don't like any coach that whips Tech-even if we deserved it.

Clemson is having no problem moving the ball. They have to be kicking themselves for the missed opportunities deep in OU's territory. Having said that, I think Clemson has the potential to blow this open in the 2nd half. Really fun game to watch. Back and forth. Like a playoff game should be. It's great to see meaningFUL postseason D1A CFB for a change.

Go Kitty Cats!

Way to go, Clemson. As I expected, Clemson took over in the 2nd half. I remind you of yet again the disrespect Clemson (and perhaps the ACC) received by being established as a field goal underdog in this game. I hope it happens again in the national title game.

If Clemson executes better in the red zone, they score 60 in this game. Of course, they play absolutely no defense in the Big Dustbowl so Clemson running all over them is no surprise. Having said that, the Tigers need to score TD's in the next game.

Well done, Dabo.

(GO SPARTY!!)

One question: What is a C.O.E.?
After examining my Drad framed autograph picture, my hypothesis would be a Chief Orangebrained Egghead. Paul may like Dabo, but It don't like any coach that whips Tech-even if we deserved it.
I started drink a little early , CEO :)

Way to go, Clemson. As I expected, Clemson took over in the 2nd half. I remind you of yet again the disrespect Clemson (and perhaps the ACC) received by being established as a field goal underdog in this game. I hope it happens again in the national title game.

If Clemson executes better in the red zone, they score 60 in this game. Of course, they play absolutely no defense in the Big Dustbowl so Clemson running all over them is no surprise. Having said that, the Tigers need to score TD's in the next game.

Well done, Dabo.

(GO SPARTY!!)
Go Tigers don't lose again till next year in Altanta .

Kinda hard to believe Vegas was offering this one up at +165 on the moneyline for Clemson. Venables' DEFENSE figured to shell shock any team from the conference that doesn't know what that word even means.

Hoping Brent takes a job elsewhere after this season - not only is he one hell of a DC, but I've heard he's an ace closer on the recruiting trail. We don't need that kind of nonsense on the staff of a permanent cross divisional opponent.

Alabama has a great defense but I don't think they are but avg on offense. Clemson will need a Perfect game.

Something I heard during yesterday's Clemson telecast I found interesting...

...Nessler said something about not only was Dabo a walkon at Bama, but two of his assistants (not sure which ones or if coordinators or what?) were walkons as well at their respective colleges where they played ball. Pretty cool. The point was made about how much they admire and appreciate walkons, the scout team guys and their contributions, etc.

Of course, our head coach can trump all that because he didn't even play college foosball. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT