ADVERTISEMENT

March Franchise of the Month and Monthly Contest - Guess the franchise - Get 3 months free–or just humor me!!! Sponsored by: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

MyPerfectFranchise.Net

Jan 26, 2022
Hey everyone,

Franchise ownership has allowed me to make a ton more money, spend more time with my family, and time lurking on recruiting sites - I think some of you would love a little more of that!

So, I am continuing the fun and educating the board with this month’s featured franchise. Remember, I highlight in a teaser type of format, giving some hints, and hopefully, someone will guess it.

If you are the first to guess it or share something fun, you will win 3 months free on your sub. Oh yeah, I love a good laugh, too, so I always love smart-ass replies!

So here we go!!!

March Franchise of The Month

This company is an emerging brand in the home services space. Home services consist of really anything you have ever had repaired, installed, improved in your home. Here are a few unique characteristics that make it stand out:

• Labor Model – No W-2 Employees, just 1099 contract workers
  • Recession Resistant – franchisees are having great success now but will boom in a home buyers market
  • Unique scope of services typically focused on kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms.
  • Work out of home - No brick and mortar needed and less than $100k all in!
  • Targets the pre-sale market – real estate agents are the primary referral source. If you have a great network here, whoa boy, could be huge!!!

Let me know what you got!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News