ADVERTISEMENT

Letter to CTR

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
Dude what is going on with the defense ? I have to believe you are a smart guy, because you went to Georgia Tech. It is my understanding you do make pretty good money being a coach at Tech. Take it from a guy who is retired you want to keep job being home sucks , it's all honey do this honey do this next and after about 6 month honey is not the word she will use. Now CPJ can made a mean face and get pissed off.
th

But till you are home with your better half you just ain't seen someone mad.
th

Now doing the same thing after it doesn't work over and over again is not smart. I understand the English language can be hard to understand at times. It is my guess when you got this job you could have went and looked the word defense up being that was your job to be head of the defense. So I looked up the word defense and this is what i found : resistance against attack;protection. Now I can see where if you brake this down you can have a problem. I think you may have read something wrong in the word protection. Please understand it's not you job to protect the QB on the other team. You can use the blitz to get to him. And let the LB's know when they blitz they don't have to run into one of the OL that is is ok to go around them.

Now this week we are playing a team that likes to pass. I know that people from unc are not the smartest ones but if they look at the film of our last game they will see we had a problem. Now I'll try and make it easy for you the problem was we did not cover the TE.( This is the guy next to of offensive tackle about 6-5 and 235 ) . Now I know the defense we use last Saturday where we would watch them and hope he would drop the ball did not work very well. So please make a change this week and cover the TE. And don't forget the WR's and the running backs can also catch a pass. If you need help please call GTJT remember he was the one who helped you in school .

Remember change something and if it doesn't work you don't have to keep doing the same thing over and over.

Reactions: SPRITE6
A letter to CPJ and this offense...

Please score more than 7 pts against the Cesspool this year.

Reactions: SPRITE6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT