ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing on TOS that Marcus Marshall is gone...

When I first heard the news of a transferring player, I thought it might be Philpott, he's had injury problems that have hindered him from climbing the depth chart. I hope he finds a place he can get healthy and finish his career strong.

That kid from Virginia that used to post here, (what was his name? I forget....), was a Jams Madison fan. I am sure this is good news to him. If Marshall can't play for GT, at least he can be useful to another team he loves.

I hope that one, GTJT622, returns after the Holiday or before.
Tried to update the Hive with our three WBB commitments left out, and was deleted by a Ga. Panther he knows. Attempting to give credit to previously said Virginia man since he contributed to the listing of that thread from here on Rivals. I must have broken a Hive rule or something else?

Haven't looked but is the Abdullah kid for JMU back next year? If so, how does MM get snaps next year? From what I see the Abdullah kid can ball!

Wish MM the best and thank you for the last 2 years. . And that great run against uga it was a great run.

I hope that one, GTJT622, returns after the Holiday or before.
Tried to update the Hive with our three WBB commitments left out, and was deleted by a Ga. Panther he knows. Attempting to give credit to previously said Virginia man since he contributed to the listing of that thread from here on Rivals. I must have broken a Hive rule or something else?

You break a Hive rule whenever you do something they don't like. Yet, they tolerate endless pi$$ing matches, color and uniform "debates," and other assorted delights. I read it and comment very occasionally. Their pay board is a much better group of folks. If Scout goes under, you may get a few of them over here. Be careful, would be my advice.

Also, I know GA panther, he's a great guy and I like him a lot - but he can be a bit nudgy at times on the board.

I think you are correct in that tabulation. Did any threaten the two-deep, excepting Walker and Marshall?

Marshall is the only one that will make an immediate difference. We will miss him badly, and I continue to think that CPJ messed that one up. He'll never say it, but MM was clearly the equal of DM, IMHO, and faster to boot - a serious HR threat that we rarely have at that position. I also think that Howell and Bridges likely could have hit the 2-deep and got some serious PT over the next 2-3 years. We're thin at LB and WR (especially with his size). If all our commits sign, DB is getting ready to become very competitive the next few years, so those guys are getting while the getting is good.

Hard to know for sure about their impact since several were RSFR, SO aged. They may have been important next year. It is just unusual because GT typically doesn't have this level of attrition. AND it doesn't appear the coaches were recruiting toward it either. We will see.

I suspect we will go into summer without 85 scholarship players.

Hard to know for sure about their impact since several were RSFR, SO aged. They may have been important next year. It is just unusual because GT typically doesn't have this level of attrition. AND it doesn't appear the coaches were recruiting toward it either. We will see.

I suspect we will go into summer without 85 scholarship players.

No way we end up at 85 now. I read somewhere that we are looking real good for several top 2018 players. I'd assume we hold some for next year at this point, and maybe give a deserving walk on or two a year's scholie. Maybe even Rod Blankenship. BANDIT

28 open(is tabulating/math allowed on this board?)....

....graduate this summer and have two years left as a Grad. Trf.(must be on the CJP three year plan), so go ahead and Klock it!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT