ADVERTISEMENT

Have a wonderful, merry Christmas!

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
...may your family time be joyous in the next couple of slow weeks and your new year get off to a great start with a football win in the early evening of 2017.

Prediction:
G.T.-30
Ky.-24

Enjoy the holiday! It is a special time for most. But can be lonely for some. Please take time to visit with a neighbor you know who may be down a bit right now.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
To all of you, a postcard(if I could purchase at Tech or Barnes & Noble, this is what we would mail to each one of you...N. Ga., W. Ga., to Texas, to Detroit, to Virginia, all the way back down to S. Ga. & up here in N.E. Atlanta or wherever you are)!

Reactions: BornAJacket
Believe there is one empty seat pictured(not sure if I remember that game), must have been a bathroom break for one of us veterans.....

....and why do we only fill the South EndZone up for one or two games per year? These are GTAA seats.

Reactions: BornAJacket
Had a great holiday.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to 2017.

I'd like tor some resolutions for you and the team!

Had a great holiday.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to 2017.

I'd like tor some resolutions for you and the team!

Had a great holiday too! Best gift this year was MY Miami Dolphins clinching a playoff berth. The ride from 1-4 to the playoffs was surreal to say the least. Tech winning 5 of the last 6 to get into the Gator Bowl with a chance at a rare 9-win season is a close 2nd! The holiday season was good to this die-hard Jacket fan!!

As for resolutions, mine is to not sweat the small stuff.

Last edited:
Here is what I'm rooting for within G.T. Athletics:
MBB-A few key recruits and warm bodies that can bridge the gap from rebuild to reload.
WBB-Chemistry completed. Princeton game was an experiment to give a few young players a chance to blend in with the regular rotation.
FOOTS-The road to 10 wins next year & beyond, is through building the depth. A win tomorrow, while closing out this recruiting cycle in January.
BASES-Consistency and good fortune limiting injuries.
WVB-New recruits to help turn that proverbial NCAA Tournament corner, stick.
WSOFTBEES-Find a HC if this doesn't turn around soon, because loyalists are starting not to care, also!
GOLF-Please new AD, give them whatever they ask for. We are a Golf school, need to embrace it.

McCamish Pavilion Bricks-I need to call on once the Holiday dust settles, to see if I can afford one for BFL, Jr. He has one at Turner, CFHOF.....it's only a brick, how much more than a hundred bucks should these be valued at? We are paying three hoop coaches.

Resolution for the Athletic department:

Get our new AD everything he needs to move GTAA toward major NCAA championships.​

Personal resolution for GT Athletics:

Encourage more giving from the fans and alumni I know.
Engage more sidewalk fans by bringing a few more extras in 2017.
Personal resolutions:

Enjoy life.
Make the most of every opportunity.​

Reactions: Buzzforlife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT