ADVERTISEMENT

GTMBB Recruiting, 2019 & beyond....

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
Hope I'm still ticking to update this thread. Stech81 warned us that babies would be offered schollies instead of pascies(pacifiers):

Christian Brown:

Per Phil Kornblut:
2019 F Christian Brown of AC Flora was offered Wednesday by Georgia Tech.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, always think of a couple of weeks in April and three weeks in July as "evaluation periods" for college hoops.

This upcoming July includes...

• July 6 (5 p.m.) – 10 (5 p.m.)
  • July 13 (5 p.m.) – 17 (5 p.m.)
  • July 20 (5 p.m.) – 24 (5 p.m.)

It is rather common that you'll see some verbal commitments start rolling out in August. The vast majority of "evaluation" in July will be on rising juniors (read: Class of '18 signing class) and some rising sophs.

I missed this 2019 kid last week. Old news, but plenty of time according to rumors, since Tech is the first P5 school to actively scout...

It is amazing how many players the coaches evaluate... I am sure once the evaluations are done, the work begins on attracting the right guys. It doesn't look like Pastner passes on too many at the beginning.

Armstrong has transferred to Wheeler from Carmen-Ainsworth here in Flint. Big blow to our talent pool here but with all the issues in the city I do not blame him or his family. Kid is going to be a star. Think Miles Bridges type. Izzo will be tough to beat but him moving out of state could change his love for MSU after a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT