ADVERTISEMENT

GTMBB Recruiting, 2017.

The Jackets have offered 19 of the new top 125, rankings from Hoop Seen for 2017.
Most are Georgians!

Last edited:
You were not imagining things. Yes, I posted this yesterday in the 2017 football recruiting thread. My bad. Not that too many of us care about recruiting.

Maybe DTM can come over and help us out on this PG? I did not hear about the old staff offering him or the current crew? Found this through another schools site:

Any idea at all if Pastner will have enough charisma to gain an early commit? or will most of this class be waiting until later?

BAJ-
With all these offers out, I see two in November. Nothing concrete to substantiate, or who, but we are scouting thoroughly, making solid offers, it becomes a numbers game. Some will sign next April, which should help the cause. Might have the sleepers during their Sr. year of H.S. look our way too. Should get 4-5 for the year.

We can get more selective with 2018, 2019, since we have the normal amount of time to establish repore. Gotta love the offers going out to those future classes for these exceptional stars.

Brad Davison is a 6’3, 4-Star 2017 Combo Guard out of Maple Grove High School in Maple Grove, Minnesota. This spring and summer he is running with the Howard Pulley Panthers program on the EYBL circuit.
Davison came into this spring relatively unknown by many. It did not take long for the Howard Pulley product to burst onto the national scene having big-time performances throughout the EYBL regular season against highly touted prospects. Brad has impressed this spring by torching the nets from 3-point range. Whether it was running off screens or getting his own off the dribble, Davison shot an impressive 51% from the field and 44% from deep. Davison also made the most of his looks when he got to the line, knocking down 87% of his FT attempts this spring. Though many looked at him as a shooter and off-ball guard, Davison was slotted into the point guard role for the Panthers after Tre Jones went down with a thumb-injury in Session #3 of the EYBL. He was then able to showcase his playmaking ability and he finished the regular season with the ball in his hands and an impressive 4:1 Assist-to-Turnover ratio.
Davison has seen a well-earned increase in his recruitment since announcing his presence as a high-major prospect; gathering offers from Georgia Tech, NC State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Through the spring portion of the AAU season, Davison currently holds 19 scholarship offers (See full list here) and with the way he has performed as of late we would not be surprised to see more power 5 schools contacting him come July.
The Howard Pulley Panthers finished amongst elite company at the end of the EYBL regular season by posting a 14-2 record. In July, it will be expected of Davison and his crew to compete for a Peach Jam Championship.
Author
Colby Summers

The only thing I know for sure, is this state in my regional location of Ga. is loaded for next year.

I'm pretty much convinced that there are enough players each year if the staff is working hard enough.

Admittedly, perhaps this is a bit of stating the obvious, but it will be interesting to see and is very important IMO for CJP to land that first big-timer. That can and likely will send positive signals to other guys. A lot of these guys play with and against one another on the AAU/Showcase circuits. They recruit one another. By landing just one guy can be the conduit to landing 2 or 3 others that really get the ball rolling.

Hence, when CJP (or any staff for that matter) goes after some strategic targets, these days more than ever it isn't just the one they have their eyes set on, it may very well be the entire set or package of guys (read: plural) who can bundle together for a hell of a class.

U18 qualifying cuts to get down to 12 by Tuesday, Carter and Sexton are still alive. Carter says he is hearing mostly from seven schools(G T is one of them), purportedly by mutual choice.........

Recruiting: USC, Seton Hall, Auburn, Pittsburgh, Florida State, South Florida, Oklahoma State, Florida, Connecticut, Georgia Tech, Marquette and Xavier are amongst the schools on Jordan Nwora's list.

NY RENS, PF, 2017.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT