ADVERTISEMENT

Golfing J's on PGA Tour: CIMB Classic in Kuala Lumpur (Oct. 20-23)

GTJT622

Mar 23, 2014
78 Tour members will travel to my homeland of Malaysia for the CIMB Classic and its $7M purse along with normal 500 FedEx points to the winner. CIMB is a bank in the countries of Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.

One GJ will be participating and that is Cameron Tringale. Kuala Lumpur is currently 12 hours ahead of US Eastern Time. So, they will begin teeing off Wednesday evening USET. Will post Cameron's tee times via reply once released.

On deck: Next week 2 tournaments will be going on. A select group will be at the World Golf Championships in Shanghai, China. Note, I don't see any GJ's currently listed in the field, though that is subject to change. On American soil, the Sanderson Farms Championship in Jackson, Mississippi, with its modest $4.2M purse and 300 FedEx points to the winner will take place for a lot of the Tour members to which I expect some GJ's to participate.

Tringale will be teeing off Thursday morning in Kuala Lumpur at 9:35am (9:35pmET tonight) off the back nine. On Friday, he is scheduled to head off the front nine at 8:25am (8:25pmET Thursday night).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT