ADVERTISEMENT

Game 9 Microscope: Virginia Cavaliers

Mel.;
I even went to confession. Told the Priest I rooted against Notre Dome, found a five dollar bill on the sidewalk. He told me to say 7 Hail Mary's, 6 Our Father's, and put the five bill in the collection basket during Mass.
I'd ask for my money back.

Being Irish/Scottish Catholic, we are known for two special traits:
1)Guilt(having a Great-Grandfather Methodist Minister who lived 98 years of a clean life and being a GT Fan, this comes easy for me). When Tech wins, I feel like doom is next!
2)Drinking(being a GT Fan this is a natural survival skill). Also, knowing Stech81, has stilled(I meant "instilled" this alcohol diet in me).

Now seriously, during the bye Saturday's, I plan on meeting a lady who has been corresponding with me. I send my poetry, she sends these beautiful photos. I told her that if she does not look like those pictures, she is going to have to buy me enough drinks until she looks like them.

You should all be Buddhist like me. Buddha loves us. He or She also loves badminton. You all are just supporting the wrong sport.

Let's get with the program and focus our energy on the right things, people. Sheesh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT