ADVERTISEMENT

Game 12 Microscope: Cesspool

Terrific news. Thanks for sharing it.

Go get em, JT5...go 2-0 as a starter with a chance to get a 3rd before you leave. In COFH for Tech, that would deserve another statue. stech81 needs to stay busy and put his empty Bud Light cans to good use. He already puts the full ones to good use of course.

Terrific news. Thanks for sharing it.

Go get em, JT5...go 2-0 as a starter with a chance to get a 3rd before you leave. In COFH for Tech, that would deserve another statue. stech81 needs to stay busy and put his empty Bud Light cans to good use. He already puts the full ones to good use of course.
If he beats them again I will made a statue of him. Just give us 150 percent tomorrow .

Reactions: Buzzforlife
I guess you will build a large one and I volunteer my assistance.
When you picked 38-10, my ears popped out and promise I was not flying in a jet!

Melanie, we are going to put an APB out on you gal friend. All Points Buzzard, alert.
You have to kill the bird and then cook him. Did it attack you? We have a game in 25 hours.
Give our best to Hurricaine and "lucky Daddy Bee".

BAJ-
Have a safe trip in and to the game.

GTJT622, Texwood-
Please have your special GT underwear on. You're going to need them for more than luck!

Once again, GT by a FG, but not before one of those UGAG comebacks. After 7 in a row in our place, it must be snapped.

Last edited:
Well that sucked again today. And once again the last 2 days of a 4 day weekend is going to suck.

My god this is some good reading. More fiction here than in all the lord of the rings books combined (I feel confident that most all of you have read all of these books so you know what I mean). I generally don't post on other fan bases sights, because it just turns into a who can insult the other the best. And I am sure I will get plenty of those on here but I can't help myself after reading a few of these threads. But please, carry on. As I will return every so often whenever I need a good chuckle. Thanks again and Godspeed.

My god this is some good reading. More fiction here than in all the lord of the rings books combined (I feel confident that most all of you have read all of these books so you know what I mean). I generally don't post on other fan bases sights, because it just turns into a who can insult the other the best. And I am sure I will get plenty of those on here but I can't help myself after reading a few of these threads. But please, carry on. As I will return every so often whenever I need a good chuckle. Thanks again and Godspeed.
If you don't post on others site then don't post here.

If you don't post on others site then don't post here.
I said I normally don't post on other teams sites, and for good reason. It always turns into an insult competition instead of a civil conversation, but after reading several threads here I felt compelled to say something. I didn't post to try and incite anything. Maybe I shouldn't have posted, either way my intentions were pure. Have a great day.

It is being quietly reported that JT5 was playing with two bad shoulders, one sprained ankle.
He is possibly going to need a surgery. Will let you guess from the "above"?

He wasn't ready to play. No doubt, IMO he was 50% at best.

This is true. When he badly sailed the throw to Lynch on the curl, resulting in an INT, I knew right then and there that he was far from 100%. I commented on that sail in the game day thread on the hive - and that was the point where I resigned myself to the loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT