ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2018

Michael Neal, Westlake high school; ATL Ga.(right guard left guard and center class of 2018 First team all region 7A region champs #75). Atlanta, GA·hudl.com/video/3/505129…

Quite possibly our first commit, QB/Ath.:

CPJ will take at least 2 OL(we have two rising seniors, making for four openings), beyond who leaves from this point to next signing day. He likes to have 16, now at 14....but doesn't like to have 7 in one class, the reason he just signed 5.

Ottaway should end up filling out to be a 6'6" 300 lb. OG in our offense. When he adjusts to the speed of the game after H.S., a surging first step will become his prime asset combined with that size. I look for him to maul a few LBers when hitting on the second level.

Tubbs is another lean towards G.T. and could be one of the best WR's in this state.

We need some DL's and Darnell Jeffries, Tobe Umerah and TK Chimedza lead a host of good ones in the south.

It seems CAM an locate those good safety, big back candidates in the Nashville vicinity. This Junior class is no exception in talent. Brendon Harris, a key one and a national target.

Myles Sims is a shutdown corner from Westlake. Javon Ratliffe is a sleeper MIKE LBer from N.C. and Jaylend's brother.

Anthony Grant should be a big time Buford recruit for CTR, and a hot commodity at RB.

Quite possibly our first commit, QB/Ath.:

CPJ will take at least 2 OL(we have two rising seniors, making for four openings), beyond who leaves from this point to next signing day. He likes to have 16, now at 14....but doesn't like to have 7 in one class, the reason he just signed 5.
I believe Luke is from my area of the state, Northwest Whitfield.

Jaison Taylor 7️⃣ –
Newton highschool football c/o 2018 DB | 6'0 180| 3.5 gpa | Confidence, Patience, Effort |#NEWTONBOYZ |

Princeton Pines –
@princepines74
Class of '1️⃣8️⃣| OL/DL |1st Team AllState, AllMetro, 1st Team AllDistrict
Baton Rouge, LA

The Yellow Jackets have now sent out a total of 34 scholarship offers in the 2018 recruiting class. That being said, expect more offers to go out as spring draws closer, a majority of the offers will most likely happen during the spring and summer evaluation periods.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT