ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2017, (24).

Chad Simmons
Yesterday at 8:30 AM
Michael Allen has been offered by close to two dozen schools and two of those are Georgia and Georgia Tech. Both in-state schools have had him on campus recently...

Michael Allen
Lanier High School
Buford, GA
6'6" / 230 lbs
DE

A friend who is close to the Norcross Football Program, told me that he could see Williams, Pinkney, Beal, all ending up at Ga. Tech. Might be one, two or all three?

Reactions: BornAJacket
They just put an offer out for Chase Cook. I believe the take number is four. Not that three or five can't be the final amount. Tech doesn't put out as many offers as most schools...still evaluating several at this juncture.

If young Mr. Graham attends camp, he will show how one belongs to him. After looking at hudl and rising seniors, I sent an email. Also, mentioned him to my main contact in the R.O.

Cameronella, please keep us posted when he gets an offer.

Reactions: cameronella
Also, speaking of OL prospects...Tyler Fannin from that good Mill Creek team should get Ron West and/or Uncle Ted's attention pretty quickly now. Plenty of offers coming in for him. He might end up at center. Really impressive on film. Parents are extremely supportive. P5, he will end up at.

Reactions: Texwood
Welcome to Pressley Harvin ( punter ) sorry on my phone can't copy and paste.

Here is one of the young men we heard so much about from the H.S. coaches in Nashville, when we were on Brandon Adams:

Edited to say, there is a RB in this area of Tenn. that Ga. Tech is "hot on".
Ty Chandler, Montgomery Bell Academy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT