ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Sexton, we will "run" this city and this state....

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
.....this is a decision you will never regret. From all of your future Ga. Tech friends, the local AAU circuit and a family of Pebblebrook supporters, please COME ON DOWN! The perfect combination guard, who will have help with Jose, Justin and others to feed and be fed....this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Tech and the city, will anoint you as their hero, while paying dividends forever!!
Best wishes to you in this critical decision that encompasses the next 40 plus years, BuzzFor Life.

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiti...llin-sexton-to-cut-list-this-summer/181262986

He is a CG. Remember what the man above you stated, Program Changer. Collin brings that gift to us, for as long as it is prudent to stay.

At the end of the game, the ball will be in his hands. Not only the pivotal last minutes, could start before the "Buzzweiser" song is played at home.

Tech has had some great combos in the backcourt over the years. Price & Dalrymple, Anderson & Oliver, Anderson & J Barry, Best & D Barry, Marbury & D Barry, Jack & Bynum (and Elder), and the list goes on.

Getting waaaaaay ahead of myself I admit, but the thought of an Alvarado + Sexton backcourt has a very high ceiling and significant potential.

And, I haven't forgotten that IMO Moore + Okogie are going to be very good players.

Hoping like hell within the next 24 months I'll be posting something like...

...if CJP wants 'em, CJP gets 'em. :D

Amen brother, amen brother, amen brother!

My hope is when posting CJP is evaluating a recruit, everyone will jump up like they do for Roy "my wife dresses me sometimes" Williams. People forecasting the recruitment is over when "Slick Dark Hair" shows up with "bagman" Capel.

If Sexton commits to Tech, I'm going to walk out into the middle of my trailer park, take all of my clothes off except for a black leopard skinned thong, a Go Big Orange cowboy hat and a pair of cowboy boots and do this...

giphy.gif

I will be too giddy to film it, but others in the park may. If I get locked up, it will not only be worth it, but I will be pleased to see local law enforcement doing something other than picking on people for no reason.

I do think singling out a 90% nude dancing lunatic in a trailer park is profiling. And, profiling is wrong.

But, I digress.

(note, last time I did this was in Germany at around 2am locally when I stayed up to hear Iman Shumpert's decision live to commit to CPH...I was not arrested...those wacky Germans!)

Did you consult Ginger, before this premeditated event? I'm worried about her mental state.

I am planning an indoor celebration, although BFL, Jr. will call 911 on me. The last thing I celebrated was Dennis Scott committing to us over the Dawg network(750 am, Ludlow Porch Show). As an accountant in a hotel, I locked the safe, my door and told the Chef in the restaurant to bill me for an entire cheesecake. Half of the small office didn't know Tech even had a team, however polished off their desert.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT