ADVERTISEMENT

CFB Pick'Em Contest: Week 8 of 14 (Oct. 20-22)

No flu this week. I'm ready to get over .500!
VT
Nc State
Wisconsin
Syracuse
UNC
WVU
Alabama (I will never pick against them to not cover ever again. Tennessee cost me a 1500$ parlay last week)
Arkansas
Penn St
LSU
Funny story about Alabama in 1973 ( yes I know am old ) I bet a parlay pick 5 games with the point spread and win big not sure how much it was but the bet was only $5. ( which was a lot to me back in 1973) the only game I lost was Alabama vs VT. Believe it they gave VT 66 points yes 66.Now who in their right mind would not take 66 points ? Alabama won 77-6 only game I lost .

Congrats to stech81, RyanS12, BAJ, BFLJr. and SPRITE6. All 4 finished with an impressive 8-2 week. Outstanding!!

clapclapclapclapclap

You actually lost that one thanks to Tech getting that safety to win 2-0. In 7 overtimes. Here's what BDS looked like after the 6th overtime 6 hours later...

21367021802_f50f10092c.jpg

You actually lost that one thanks to Tech getting that safety to win 2-0. In 7 overtimes. Here's what BDS looked like after the 6th overtime 6 hours later...

21367021802_f50f10092c.jpg
Looks like the rain clearing off after one of the GT Spring games.Those left thought we were going 2 hours instead of the usual 90 minutes.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to the big 5 this week!

easily the best win of Franklin's coaching career. For all his previous "accolades", this is the first time he's beaten a ranked team with a winning record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT