ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Graham, OL; Canton, Ga.(Cherokee H.S.). FBS offered. Future Collegiate Student Athlete, 2017

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
Georgia Tech coaches are fully aware of this young man and his talents. Please list all of your comments on him in this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What being a student athlete is all about". Hard, tireless worker. Offered by a strong academic, FBS school with an up and coming football program. Will get several more offers as he surges toward his senior year. Ga. Tech doesn't usually offer many scholarships at his position, in order to balance out the classes. The fact that he is under such close and strong consideration, can only be attributed to his talents on and off of the field. -Buzzforlife

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://mobile.twitter.com/KirkMcDavit/tweets

Last edited:
Reactions: cameronella
Ht: 6’5″
Wt: 265 lbs
Class: 2017
GPA: 3.0

Categories: 2017 Offensive Tackle, Class of 2017

With a 6’5″ frame and extremely quick feet, Cherokee’s Cameron Graham displays a great deal of potential as a Power 5 level OT. His arm length is an advantage during pass blocking and his athleticism allows him to be a proficient run blocker. This 2017 prospect’s frame is very good and he just turned 16.

- See more at: http://recruitgeorgia.com/players/cameron-graham-cherokee-hs/#sthash.U0dGMXBc.dpuf

http://247sports.com/Event/RisingSeniorscom-Georgia-Junior-Bowl-2015-31

Ga. State has offered. Was high on Clemson's list until they had 3 high ranked OL kids commit back to back to back. I hear Wake Forest and UNC are very interested. Only 16. More growth and is 6'5", 255.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is that Tech would start him out at OG in the Triple? What do my football filberts say?

Last edited:
No sir. I don't make a cent here. I was passing on a Twitter tweet to show that we need OL. In the 2017 Recruiting Thread, I mentioned we should eventually have more 'ships to give for great SA's like Cam.

Still believe when one of those offered, commits some place else, we go down to the next target. Tech knows all about this young man. We don't put a lot of offers out there like most P5's do.

No sir. I don't make a cent here. I was passing on a Twitter tweet to show that we need OL. In the 2017 Recruiting Thread, I mentioned we should eventually have more 'ships to give for great SA's like Cam.

Still believe when one of those offered, commits some place else, we go down to the next target. Tech knows all about this young man. We don't put a lot of offers out there like most P5's do.
hoping you had read it...

How many O-linemen? 3-5?

No, I don't have a subscription. Do respect Kelly Quinlan and his contacts around the country. What I shared is all that I read(the tweet, showing he thinks we need a large class for 2017).

Going by history, we are down to 9....if we give 'ships to Matthew Pruitt and later on to Chet Lagod...the Tech staff needs to give at least 5 more, maybe 6 or 7. That is too much for one class ideally, however we do like 18-20 for those 5 positions.

CPJ said Ray R. didn't like to coach the OL. You see where that got him....the pink slip.

Cameron Graham received big news when he received his first collegiate offer. Georgia State University had expressed interest in the big offensive tackle stretching back to last fall and decided to pull the trigger on the bone crushing blocker from Cherokee HS.

Graham help pave the way for one of the top running backs in the state last year in Brittain Brown. He has a big frame and the versatility to fit into Georgia State’s prolific pro style passing attack.

The rising senior is a very tough player and often drive his opponent back well after the play. With a 6’5″ frame and extremely quick feet, Cherokee’s Cameron Graham displays a great deal of potential as a Power 5 level OT. His arm length is an advantage during pass blocking and his athleticism allows him to be a proficient run blocker.

Graham is a hard worker and has been training to be an FBS offensive lineman for years. Now that he has his first offer, expect a lot of FCS and FBS schools to jump on the offer train for this high potential offensive tackle.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT