ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Predictions/ Top 25 Predictions

I see you have us at 7-5/5-3. Who are the 2 non Confrence losses too? I'm assuming Uga but who's the other?

Here's the way I think it will finish up...which means, it won't come anywhere near it :D ...

Atlantic
1. Clemson 11-1/7-1
2. Louisville 9-3/6-2
3. Florida State 10-2/6-2
4. NC State 8-4/5-3
5. Wake Forest 6-6/3-5
6. Boston College 7-5/3-5
7. Syracuse 2-10/0-8

Coastal
1. Cheaters 9-3/6-2
2. Pittsburgh 8-4/5-3
3. Virginia Tech 7-5/5-3
4. Miami 7-5/4-4
5. Georgia Tech 6-6/3-5
6. Duke 5-7/3-5
7. Virginia 4-8/1-7

ACC Championship Game
Clemson over Cheaters for 2nd year in a row

Meaningless Exhibition Games
Clemson - Playoffs (Peach or Fiesta)
Florida State - Orange (Miami)...maybe vs Notre Dame if Irish don't make the playoffs
Louisville - Russell Athletic (Orlando)
Cheaters - Belk (Charlotte)
Pitt - Pinstripe (NYC)
NC State - Sun (El Paso)
Virginia Tech - Music City (Nashville)
Miami - Independence (Shreveport)
Boston College - Military (Annapolis)
Georgia Tech - Quick Lane (Detroit)
Wake Forest - St. Petersburg (Florida, though BuzzBabe may wind up in Russia)

ACC Player of the Year
QB DeShaun Watson, Clemson

ACC Coach of the Year - who will win it
Dabo Swinney, Clemson

ACC Coach of the Year - who won't win it, but should
Steve Addazio, Boston College

Upset of the Year
Virginia over Miami

ACC vs SEC
ACC wins 6-3... 6 wins include FSU over Ole Miss, FSU over Florida, Clemson over Auburn, Clemson over South Carolina, Ga Tech over Vandy, Louisville over Kentucky...3 losses include Cesspool over Ga Tech, Cesspool over Cheaters, Vols over Va Tech

ACC vs Notre Dame
0-5...can't see Miami, Duke or Va Tech winning at South Bend...don't see the Irish losing at NC State...don't see Irish losing to Syracuse at neutral site game (at Meadowlands)

Selfishly I'd love to see us in the Quick Lane Bowl because I can drive 40 min to the game. But I would really hate to see us finish 6-6/3-5

GA Tech Season (8-4/5-3)
@BC - W
Mercer - W
Vandy - W
Clemson - L
Miami - L
@Pitt - W
GaSou - W
Dook - W
@UNCheat - W
@VPI - L
UVA - W
@UGA - L

I think that is good for a tie for #2 in the division.

Division teams:
Miami (9-3/6-2) - ACC losses to FSU and UNC
VPI (8-4/6-2) - ACC losses to UNC and Miami
UNC (9-3/5-3) - ACC losses to FSU, GA Tech and NCSU
GA Tech (8-4/5-3) - ACC losses to Clemson, Miami and VPI
Pitt (6-6/3-5) - ACC losses to UNC, GA Tech, VPI, Miami and Clemson
Dook (4-8/2-6) - ACC losses to UNC, GA Tech, VPI, Pitt, Miami and Louisville
UVA (4-8/1-7) - ACC losses to UNC, GA Tech, VPI, Pitt, Miami, Dook and Louisville

More concerned with Stech81 thinking the Quick Lane is the local bowl-ing brewski hangout, rather than the one in Detroit. He is perusing Dublin, Ga. looking to deliver CPJ a hand delivered letter these days.

If BuzzBabe winds up in St. Pete, Russia, can she drop the Donald and David Dukes off with her. Putin is looking for them.

Detailed agenda for 8 days from now...September 3, 2016

5:00am - arise (this assumes I go to bed the previous night, which I think I will try)
5:05am - get charcoals going
5:10am - normal 2-mile walk like every morning around trailer park, except will need flashlight
5:40am - return from 2-mile walk, get charcoals and apple wood chunks going in smoker-grill
5:42am - pop open first beer of the day
5:43am - get GT FB Radio Show going over the net
5:44am - wake Ginger's ass up and have her come out with me
5:45am - lay chicken wings (marinating overnight in Zataran's cajun spice) on grill
5:50am - pop open second beer of the day
5:52am - compliment Ginger on how good she looks today
6:03am - pop open third beer of the day
6:06am - tell Ginger to shut up and she isn't having any of your beer today...well, not right now at least
6:10am - slice up squash and season...add to smoker (for SWMBO)
6:17am - complain to yourself about Tech's new Voice of the Jackets sounds like a bag of douche
6:18am - pop open fourth beer of the day
6:21am - leave a piss in the backyard
6:24am - make outrageous preseason prediction to SWMBO...something like Tech and the Vols will face one another in the national title game
6:30am - make final wagers online for the day's games
6:31am - pop open fifth beer of the day
6:38am - realize you've put your tee shirt on backwards...correct it
6:47am - pop open sixth beer of the day
6:48am - tell SWMBO to relax...assure her you will pace yourself today drinking beer
6:49am - answer SWMBO's question about whether I remembered to put the squash in smoker...say yes
6:50am - remember to put squash in smoker that I cut up earlier but forgot
6:51am - look around to assure you got away with it
6:52am - leave another piss in backyard
6:58am - answer SWMBO's question about whether I told Ginger she couldn't drink beer today...say you didn't say anything about it
7:04am - complain again about how awful the new Voice of the Jackets is
7:07am - say a prayer to Buddha that this season is not a repeat of last season
7:10am - pop open seventh beer of the day
7:15am - prep to pull the wings and squash from the smoker
7:17am - pull wings and squash from smoker
7:18am - pat self on back claiming greatness in smoking wings...ignore quality or lack there of regarding squash
7:30am - pop open eighth beer of the day and get in front of big screen inside double wide

Well, that gets me through the first 2 1/2 hours at least...

DRUNK BUDDIES

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Any nasty dawgs that I'll admit to knowing or formerly employing, would have that 9th beer before 6:30 a.m.(even though their game is at 5 p.m.).

How are you going to walk two miles in 30 minutes? That must be a rough trailer park, for them to chase you and Ginger The Beagle over some stolen squash for two miles? I wouldn't even put that on the grill later(just totally forget it and keep it off)because it will be slimy/sweaty after the chase scene.

Truth is, we live next to a Cemetary. People are dying to get in! I'm not walking through there on Sept. 3 when my alarm goes off at 6 a.m. Walking to Waffle House with Junior. He will get the All-Star Special, as usual. I figure he can hold it until about 9:15 at halftime. Then bathroom chore duty. I will have no dishes to wash in the morning, and the coffee to go will keep me awake if it's a yawner. The boy loves tea, from W.H.(he's a Decatur baby, Dekalb Medical Hospital). They put more lumps in a to-go cup, than I have on my cranium.

Transcripts of these future events will be available on Meet the Press(or Jackets not needed at Bulldog restaurants)for the small fee of .622 cents.

Detailed agenda for 8 days from now...September 3, 2016

5:00am - arise (this assumes I go to bed the previous night, which I think I will try)
5:05am - get charcoals going
5:10am - normal 2-mile walk like every morning around trailer park, except will need flashlight
5:40am - return from 2-mile walk, get charcoals and apple wood chunks going in smoker-grill
5:42am - pop open first beer of the day
5:43am - get GT FB Radio Show going over the net
5:44am - wake Ginger's ass up and have her come out with me
5:45am - lay chicken wings (marinating overnight in Zataran's cajun spice) on grill
5:50am - pop open second beer of the day
5:52am - compliment Ginger on how good she looks today
6:03am - pop open third beer of the day
6:06am - tell Ginger to shut up and she isn't having any of your beer today...well, not right now at least
6:10am - slice up squash and season...add to smoker (for SWMBO)
6:17am - complain to yourself about Tech's new Voice of the Jackets sounds like a bag of douche
6:18am - pop open fourth beer of the day
6:21am - leave a piss in the backyard
6:24am - make outrageous preseason prediction to SWMBO...something like Tech and the Vols will face one another in the national title game
6:30am - make final wagers online for the day's games
6:31am - pop open fifth beer of the day
6:38am - realize you've put your tee shirt on backwards...correct it
6:47am - pop open sixth beer of the day
6:48am - tell SWMBO to relax...assure her you will pace yourself today drinking beer
6:49am - answer SWMBO's question about whether I remembered to put the squash in smoker...say yes
6:50am - remember to put squash in smoker that I cut up earlier but forgot
6:51am - look around to assure you got away with it
6:52am - leave another piss in backyard
6:58am - answer SWMBO's question about whether I told Ginger she couldn't drink beer today...say you didn't say anything about it
7:04am - complain again about how awful the new Voice of the Jackets is
7:07am - say a prayer to Buddha that this season is not a repeat of last season
7:10am - pop open seventh beer of the day
7:15am - prep to pull the wings and squash from the smoker
7:17am - pull wings and squash from smoker
7:18am - pat self on back claiming greatness in smoking wings...ignore quality or lack there of regarding squash
7:30am - pop open eighth beer of the day and get in front of big screen inside double wide

Well, that gets me through the first 2 1/2 hours at least...

DRUNK BUDDIES
If you drink more beer you won't need to do the walk. You will get your walk on going to piss. I get my Exercise going to piss in the up stairs bathroom. ( after 12 beers it's better to use the one down stairs I know this to be a fact) one would think your son and daughter would help you up if you fall down the stairs and not laugh .

Reactions: Buzzforlife
3 variables no one has factored in yet.

1. Let's face it every year some unexpected events happen to the top predicted ACC teams.

North Carolina stumbles and loses 2 games it shouldn't.
QB for Miami misses a game or two and Miami falters with the back-up.​

2. There is always an upset from one of the lower ranked teams that never should have happened..

FSU or Clemson gets knocked off the top mid/late season, could be Syracuse does it.​

3. A new coach comes in and does enough to grab ACC coach of the year votes.

Will it be UVA or Va Tech? but I think one of those grabs it.​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT