ADVERTISEMENT

2014 Predictions

Jun 20, 2006
I am offering $300 out of my pocket to anyone that gets all 12 games correct or you can accept $500 to your favorite tax-deduct charity! Maybe KQ, Whiskey or others can offer gift certificates are other prizes to the winner... The tiebreaker will be total points scored for GT in the 12 games if there are multiple perfect predictions.

KQ - If you hate this idea then kill it, but I think it could be fun and give someone ultimate bragging rights... Maybe you can save it for all to see during the season if you like the idea...
smile.r191677.gif

I actually enjoy the debating on this site WAY more than a political site, but it has a similar vibe. So, I would like everyone to make their predictions on the season and see which one of you is most correct! You can predict scores or add comments, but ONLY your wins and loses will matter. I will spreadsheet these and provide a little feedback of our responses:

I predict 8-4:

Wofford - Win easily
Tulane - Win easily
Georgia Southern - Win 27-17 and the board grumbles...
VT - Win 20-17 because we deserve it...
Miami - Lose by 10
Duke - Win convincingly
UNC - Lose by 7
Pitt - Win close one
Virginia - Win by 13
NC State - Win ugly one!
Clem - Lose by 13
UGA - Lose by 7

TOTAL POINTS SCORED: 346

Edit to add: If you have the most correct or win the tiebreaker then I will donate the $500 to your tax deductible charity even if your predictions are not perfect...

This post was edited on 4/21 10:07 AM by 218003831

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News