Texas
Texas Tech
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Houston
Baylor
Texas Christian
(SMU to be added)

Is that your wish or you have some fact to back that. No offence. But I got lost with the UNC,SMU and Houston. I just don't see the added value with those teams. VT will go to the SEC if the VA state body allows it. GT FSU Clemson or NCS if the SEC doesn't offer. That is FB value imho my friend.

OP, I think you know you're pretty much making stuff up here. There is definite smoke and GT appears to be in the mix, but lots of what you're posting is simply untrue. You'd be well-served to make a trip over to Orangebloods and come back and report to your board.

Houston to the Big XII? Never happen. DeLoss Dodds, the real conference commissioner will never approve such a move.

KU, KSU, and whoever to the BiG? Not going to happen unless the remaining Big XII schools would waive grant of rights, and that would happen if only if new acquisitions were better than those departing...let KU, KSU, and ISU leave for something which includes Louisville or Cincinnati...not in a month of Sundays...

This is a mission by the Big XII to add at least two QUALITY programs, i.e., FSU and Clemson. After that, the pickings become questionable. GT and Miami do not have really big live draw crowds although they have some TV appeal.

If the Big XII picks off FSU and Clemson, I would guess the only expansion beyond 12 is some combination which includes Notre Dame and possibly VA Tech. Everyone else...take or leave it...not real inspiring...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT