ADVERTISEMENT

Texas, TT, Oklahoma & OKST to the PAC-12!

LMAO! You sPitt fans are pathetic. You guys post on any board you can about WVU and the Big 12.
I will admit, I enjoy the ignorant a$$ posts you make so please continue to do so. I'm always up for a good laugh.
sign0003.r191677.gif

Whatever crap you peddle will not remove the stain that is Pitt Football.

Get a new coach again yet?

Excited for another shot at the Papa Johns Bowl?

Gonna wheel out your trophies from the 60s when you enter the ACC?

Seriously, WTF is the purpose of your post? Try as you will, your sad program cannot avert the gaze and laughter of your new opponents by simply attacking WVU. We are in a different league and don't play you....can't latch on anymore.

So you " read" stool samples as a " source " for B1G 12 expansion, I bet you've got that market all to yourself... Good luck with that.. Dickhole

Proof Pitt is Pathetic... They Actually Have $99 Season Tickets

And, even giving their tickets away they still play in an empty stadium. That is the level of interest their program generates in their own city.

The least expensive Mountaineer season ticket available is more than $500. Fewer than 2,000 remain available for sale, so if you are looking to get one, better hurry.

Pitt Football is a Joke

Re: Proof Pitt is Pathetic... They Actually Have $99 Season Tickets

We have $99 season tickets too.... Dont hate.

Re: Steelers steal ticket sales

If the Steelers played in Morgantown, the demand for WVA football would dip as well. Only so much cash to spend and the Pro's always will draw away fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT