ADVERTISEMENT

Single Game Tickets for ND Game Go On Sale Tomorrow

Kjburke10

Silver Member
May 16, 2024
Happy Sunday Everyone!

Wanted to quickly share with the group that Single Game tickets for the Notre Dame game at MBS will be going on-sale to the general public tomorrow morning at 10 am. The easiest way to get your tickets is to purchase them through Ramblin Wreck's ticket page (https://ramblinwreck.com/tickets/) or if you are having trouble, you can call us at 888-TECH-TIX for additional assistance. We are expecting a heavy amount of calls once we go on sale so please be patient as we will work to get back to you as quickly as possible. Again, the fastest and easiest way to purchase will be through the website.

Single game inventory for this game will be limited. If you do not already have season tickets and/or a mini plan, those two options will allow you to get this game at a much better value. If you have any questions about either of these options I would be happy to answer them for you.

I would recommend that everyone that is looking to purchase tickets for this game to do so through the Georiga Tech website. Not only are you directly supporting GT Athletics, but you are also getting a better value in most cases.

We are excited to pack the building for this great matchup this season. If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.