ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Recruit Reaction after Georgia Tech's win over No. 10 FSU

Alex Farrer

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2024
I've heard from a few guys in the 2025 class and have seen some other post on Twitter/X about the win. I will include what I have already below and continue to add on as they come in.

-Connor Roush;

"Loved watching them play with a bunch of my friends. I knew they were going to win, Coach Key is changing the culture."

-Grady Adamson:

"Some big things happening at GT, but not a surprise after seeing what they’re putting together!!"

-JP Powell

"Huge win for the Jackets! Super excited to be a part of what Coach Key and staff are building at GT. Even more excited about what the Flyboyz are doing!"

-Andre Fuller Jr.

"What a game that was! The win doesn’t surprise me. There’s something special going on at Tech, and this is just the beginning. Feels great to be the one who kicked everything off this spring recruiting wise having the best recruiting class in school history. This is a glimpse of what is yet to come in the future for GT!"

-Kam Cullins

"Watched the whole game from beginning to end! And really wasn’t surprised about the outcome. I’ve been seeing them work all offseason."

-Kevin Peay Jr.

"It’s a great win for GT and the way them guys compete at practice is what showed up today with the OL."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.