ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to seeing you guys turn the hurricanes......

Originally posted by gatorRAD:
.....into a tropical depression next week. Early prediction 38 -17 jackets!!
I don't blame you. I would too if I was too chicken s-t to play UM every year.

Must really bother you to see how bad we are struggling right now, you might have been able to increase your win total.

Foley is not stupid though is he? He defines chicken turd. Agree to a home and home ONLY if we play in Tebow's Sophmore campaign (scheduled the year before) and then return the favor in 2013, with SEC officials for both games.

UM

Yo fightinibis,what you forgot to leave out is that YEAR AFTER YEAR gomer we play higher ranked teams in our conference.We have our share of annual meetings with teams that have higher rankings.PERIOD! That is why fsu can afford to play the canes because their schedule is also WEAK. But back to your point about the last time we played in the swamp,I was on the 45yd line laughing my azz off watching cane fans hold up their hands in jesture of how many rings they have, just to see them and Randy Shannon lose his marbles after we took that last field goal and jammed it down his throat.HILARIOUS......GO TECH!

Funny....you thrive off of a last field goal against us.....thats all you have at the end of the day....because before that game.....your were (and still are) our bitc*es.....

Honestly Tech to let Miami hang within 7 points with 5 minutes left in game is laughable. Al Groh is NOT the answer at Def. Coordinator. I believed Tech would win by 24 or more points. Got to be depessing if you are a Yellow Jacket fan.

Certainly can understand that exciting you, what with likely being the first time you ever saw the Gators beat Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT