ADVERTISEMENT

Lindy's CFB

GTDGN04

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2014
Woodstock, GA
There was a time I waited with baited breath for this to hit the stands - pretty much all thru MS / HS and into college a little bit. Lost some interest around that time but my stomach called me to Publix last night for some friend chicken and I saw the national Lindy's 2024 on the rack...

Top 10
1. UGA
2. tOSU
3. Texas
4. Oregon
5. Ole Miss
6. Michigan
7. Alabama
8. ND
9. Missouri
10. FSU

ACC
10. FSU
14. Clemson
17. Miami
22. NCST
28. Louisville
29. VT
32. SMU (trigger alert)
33. UNC
42. GT
56. Cuse
58. UVa
61. Cal
63. BC
66. Pitt
69. WF
70. Duke
75. Stanford

Observations...
I think we are way better than 9th in the ACC, but I thought 42 overall was fair given an unbiased nature. You're not far from the Top 25 discussion. We've got to prove it first.
They like the O - plenty returning including one of the top OL units in the ACC. Tabbed Jackson Hawes as the top newcomer - noting his RZ efficiency. Good quote from CBK that Hawes, "Has a knack for getting open and falling forward on every single catch he makes to gain extra yardage."
D is a question mark but have building blocks in our interior DL and secondary. They need to see Brooks stay healthy and they like Burrell and Harvey.
Kicking situation is solid...we know about Birr and Shanny actually avged 42.3 per punt in '23.
Overall: Noted the difficult schedule but the uptick in talent and called GT "a team to watch in the ACC for 2024."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News