ADVERTISEMENT

JT and Burden

http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/tech-may-get-thomas-burden-back/U1nysLoxa2n8f1DTXN3O2N/

“I fully expect Justin Thomas to play,” coach Paul Johnson said on his radio show Monday night. “I think he’s going to be O.K.”

Center Freddie Burden’s status is less clear.

After seeing Cooper I now do think he will be a good one.

I don't fret too much about Cooper playing. That kid can play football. If Justin weren't able to go, we would be in big trouble... I know you like Matthew, but DC's can dial it up when he's taking snaps.

I don't fret too much about Cooper playing. That kid can play football. If Justin weren't able to go, we would be in big trouble... I know you like Matthew, but DC's can dial it up when he's taking snaps.
Yes I like Matthew but I love the way JT is playing . I would like to see us use MJ like we used Tim Byely in 2014.

Matthew is a midline monster in short yardage situations, and I think CPJ is using him appropriately when we are in those situations. Looking forward to seeing him score lots of TD's going forward.

Something I found interesting was near the bottom.
( TaQuon Marshall, the third-string quarterback may play at A-back, which is where he started his career.)

Makes me want to see how Lucas Johnson will look in the spring.

Something I found interesting was near the bottom.
( TaQuon Marshall, the third-string quarterback may play at A-back, which is where he started his career.)

Makes me want to see how Lucas Johnson will look in the spring.
I'd like to see TQ in at a back and maybe run some time of pass play off a rocket toss or a reverse. I liked the play call during the Clemson game but trying to run it from b back spot with Dedrick was not the best option. Kid had probably never thrown a pass in a game in his life. Atleat TQ has somewhat of an arm....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT