FOOTBALL RECRUITING JOL LB Hotboard 1.0

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb
WITH GT OFFERS:
OLB- TD Roof (Buford) COMMITTED TO GT

1. Leonard Warner (Brookwood HS)

GT has long been in hot pursuit of Warner. UGA is almost full at LB and he is down the board for them so I think they are out of contention. Bama, Auburn, Duke and Ohio State are the other players in the mix. He is visiting Columbus after the dead period ends.

2. Bruce Jordan-Swilling (Brother Martin- LA)

Bruce is hard to get a read on, LSU and Bama have been the two favorites along with GT as stated by Jordan-Swilling himself. Lots of schools trying to get in the mix. He visited USC recently with Tre' Swilling. I expect his recruitment to last into the fall at the least.

3. Jacob Phillips (Beach Senior HS- TENN)

GT hanging in the mix here, Phillips' blew up at the Rivals 100 Challenge in Atlanta and has become a national recruit. He has not eliminated the Jackets, but I'd be shocked if they got an official visit or anything.

4. Kendric Haynes (Murphy HS- ALA)

Soft-spoken LB from Bama had favored LSU and SC, he had a great visit to GT though. He is an unusual kid so I wouldn't be shocked to see GT remain in play.

5. Thomas Johnston (Spanish Fort HS- ALA)

Another Bama based LB, likes GT and has a lot of newer interest he is weighing right now. Isn't the one they want at the moment either.

6. Malik Robinson (South Gwinnett HS) soft commit to UNC

Malik has some serious interest in GT, Fedora may leave UNC at the end of this season so he could be in play then. GT is keeping him warm.

7. Dylan Meeks (Dr. Phillips- FLA)

Meeks is a talented LB who is wanting a P5 option better than IU. Duke and GT are both slow playing him some right now, but he could become a take for them if other options fall off the board before he commits somewhere.

8. Michael Scott (North Florida Christian- FLA)

Scott is an interesting guy with a strange offer list, but GT's CAM scouted him this spring and liked him enough to offer. He has been tight lipped about his favorites in his recruitment and is quiet by nature.

WITHOUT GT OFFERS BUT CLOSE
9. Jaylen Griffin (Rome HS)
10. Sterling Jones (St. James HS- ALA)
11. Quinn Miller (Archer HS)

WITHOUT GT OFFERS NEXT UP ALPHA ORDER
TD Blackmon (Maryville- TENN)
Chris Harris (Benedictine)
Courtney Mills (McEachern HS)
Aaron Mitchell (Navarre- FLA)
Steven Ogletree (Plant City- FLA) committed to FAU
Brian Strozier (Tucker HS)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News