ADVERTISEMENT

Dedrick Mills question

gw2kpro

Dec 2, 2007
Hello!

Husker fan here. Saw that we signed Dedrick Mills, looking through his bio it appears that he was dismissed from your program about a year ago.

Any info on what happened with him?

Husker fan #2 here. Was about to start a thread asking about mills but saw this one and decided to piggyback. I’m not too worried about what happened that lead to him leaving/getting kicked off the team, as I’m sure our coaching staff did their research and believe they can handle it, but what kind of runner can we expect. From what I’ve gathered he is a smaller guy that plays big and runs physically, would you guys say he is a Maurice Jones drew type, or something else?

Husker fan #2 here. Was about to start a thread asking about mills but saw this one and decided to piggyback. I’m not too worried about what happened that lead to him leaving/getting kicked off the team, as I’m sure our coaching staff did their research and believe they can handle it, but what kind of runner can we expect. From what I’ve gathered he is a smaller guy that plays big and runs physically, would you guys say he is a Maurice Jones drew type, or something else?
Maybe even better he’s a tank and slippery he bounces off tackles and it always takes more than one guy to take him down if we could get Him back on roster we would take him back y’all got a great RB

He’s taller than Jones-Drew, probably 5’10-215. He was our 2nd best player as a true freshman. Not great top end speed but extremely physical and slippery enough to make the big guys miss and will run through arm tackles and over DBs.

Reactions: tripr
Hello!

Husker fan here. Saw that we signed Dedrick Mills, looking through his bio it appears that he was dismissed from your program about a year ago.

Any info on what happened with him?

2919a81e-d3e6-4d7f-a6e7-914493fd800a_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT