ADVERTISEMENT

ACC PM Co-Host Change

hiveredtech

Oct 26, 2003
Mark Packer and Taylor Tannebaum are continuing, but Tre Boston left the show as he and his wife will be on The Weather Channel doing a program where they rebuild homes damaged in weather events, all in conjunction with his foundation called Beyond Belief (https://www.trebostonbeyondbelieffoundation.org/) . I know he was not everyone's cup of tea because he was so casual and a bit all of the place with his words, but he seems like a great guy and father...likeable and genuine. The move seems like a win-win-win. As of now, they are doing more guest co-hosts....all of which are pretty good. They are already getting more time for Roddy Jones, Jordan Cornette, Drew Carter, Erick Maclain, Dalen Cuff (a bit cocky for my taste), Kelly Gramlich, E.J. Manuel, etc. I am hoping they stick with Mark and Taylor, while continuing to rotate the others.

On a sidenote, Mark Packer returned yesterday and did the opening segment solo to thank everyone about reaching out re: his father Billy. He told some good stories....including one about the bass player for Pearl Jam, Jeff Ament, who contacted him to wish his condolences when Billy passed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.