ADVERTISEMENT

WTG Jackets!

jalnole

Jun 15, 2008
Great win over Mississippi State in the Orange Bowl! I'm so sick of hearing the SEC superiority over the ACC yap! Now, with the GT win over MSU and FSU over Auburn laat season the ACC can slowly get the national pundits to realize that the conference is getting better.

See you in Atlanta next fall, and I hope as consecutive defending NationalChampions.

Everybody is sick of the SEC and the preferential treatment they receive, and the blown up espn marketing system that makes them more than they are. but what a game last night. I absolutely love the way we play the game. Why other people do not take up what Paul Johnson does is beyond me. We are likely the toughest offense to defend in the nation, yet all we hear is we're out-dated, and option doesn't work. Well, if you execute and do things right, everything works. I love how we play the game. I also have discussed this with many coaches, why other programs don't do what Ga. Tech does. I get the same answer every time. The offense is tough to defend, but it's also very difficult to coach, and these days coaches just like to let their raw talent make plays. You don't have to work as hard and it's simple. I'll take Paul Johnson. I don't care about the disgruntled people in pre-season, we have a coach as good as there is in the land.

ADVERTISEMENT