ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the M. Bobster Dead-Period(Mr. Clean, sponsor)...

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
Music Technology Degree at Ga. Tech, why not pass it? Not an easy one...makes us very unique in offering this concentration of study at three levels...will not hurt athletic recruiting by giving another option(especially CBG with his graduate transfers):

http://www.news.gatech.edu/2016/01/19/bor-approves-new-degree-professorships

Postscript-Thank you to those who made this Sunday's quiet period a Mobster/Bobster non-committal success! Sponsored by the Jordan Johnson contrary find-a-seat club, Ga. Tech Campus Police Diplomats and the Malaysian Citizens living in the French Commonwealth of Virginia Co-ed faction.

How was your nap today?
You've been sharing more than me!

This has nothing to do with any thread on here. Can we show some love for my favorite Jacket, Brad Stewart? I call him "Snagatron". Not that he holds when blocking. Dude is a mega-athlete!

Zzzquil pulled their sponsorship of my Mike Bobinski Dead Period Monday Nap originally scheduled to be broadcast in HD on ESPN-U. Therefore, being the Georgia Tech alum that I am and having to take a lemon and turn it into lemonade, I...errr...make that...we have contracted with the Rome Northwest Georgia newspaper and will be doing a Norm Arey Dead Period Tuesday Nap tomorrow and it will be televised by Georgia Public Broadcasting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT