ADVERTISEMENT

Week 13 CFB ATS plays

GTJT622

Mar 23, 2014
Going to get this one in early this week as I'm going to be out of the loop for much of the week. 1-4 on the ATS plays last week to move the overall record for the season back under .500 to 29-31. Thank goodness I played the other 9 games I listed as they went 8-1 vs the number. Woohoo!

Here we go for the next-to-last week of the regular season...

Akron -9.5 over Kent State, Friday 12:00 ESPN-3
The Wagon Wheel Trophy was won by KSU last year and they've won it 4 of the last 5 years. That ought to get the Akron players' attention. KSU is just dreadful offensively this year and Akron should score enough to cover this number at home in the rain.

Central Michigan -24 over Eastern Michigan, Friday 1:00 ESPN-3
The Chips have won 5 of the last 6 in the series and 4 of them were by huge margins. I look for more of the same in the cold rain over one of the worst D1A CFB programs annually in the nation.

Iowa -3 over Nebraska, Friday 3:30 ABC
The visiting team has won the past 2 meetings and I expect we'll see the same again this year in Lincoln. Iowa won here 2 years ago by 21 pts. The Huskers won at Iowa City by 3 in OT last year.

Alabama -13 over Auburn, 3:30 CBS
Auburn is just dreadful offensively and the Tide should keep rolling here.

Wisconsin -2.5 over Minnesota, 3:30 Big 10 Network
The Badgers have won Paul Bunyun's Axe 11 straight times and 18 of the last 20 meetings over their neighbors. I expect more of the same on a clear cold day in Minny.

GLA!

Others I have my eyes on...

Toledo -9.5 over Western Michigan, Friday 12:00 CBS Sports Network
Toledo is playing really well now and have won 5 straight in the series and 20 of the last 25. They are at home and should cover in the pouring rain.

Louisville -3.5 over Kentucky, 12:00 SEC Network
The Cards are playing better and have won 4 straight in the series. I see more of the same and covering the relatively small number.

Rice -10 over Charlotte, 3:30 ASN
Charlotte is terrible. Just terrible. They fly a couple of hours to Houston to get their ace handed to them yet again.

UTEP +3 over North Texas, 3:30 no TV
North Texas has no business laying any points to hardly anybody...not even UTEP. Take the pts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT