ADVERTISEMENT

Week 11 CFB ATS plays

GTJT622

Mar 23, 2014
Last week, my picks on this board once again went 3-2 to climb the season record back to .500 at 25-25, which we all know is just good enough to lose the juice to the books. It was an interesting weekend to say the least. I was lucky in Temple intercepting a pass and returning it for a TD at the end of the game to cover the spread. That was followed by a Screw Of The Day candidate in losing the Michigan State cover thanks to a pathetic non-call that was actually called by the ref and then didn't have the guts to follow through with the correct original call giving Nebraska a late game win. Of course, the ATS gods were on my side on Sunday in a huge way when I played the OVER on the Bucs-Giants game and on the very last play of the game the Bucs started tossing it around like Miami did at Duke 2 weeks ago only to fumble for a Giants return for TD to go over the total. WOOHOO!

Onwards and forwards...

Auburn -1.5 over Cesspool, 12:00 CBS
The Cesspool hasn't beaten anybody. Not sure Auburn is somebody either, but they did beat A&M on the road this past weekend. Auburn's offense is better than an all-star team taken from Kentucky, LA-Monroe, Southern U., Vandy, South Carolina and Mizzou. Auburn will score enough - which may not need to be a lot - to win by a TD.

Michigan -12.5 over Indiana, 3:30 ABC
The Hoosiers aren't bad, but I think the Wolverines (even with some injuries and new faces in roles) should win this one with their superior depth and talent in the 2nd half by 3 TD's.

Navy -21 over SMU, 3:30 CBS-SN
SMU really sucks and the Mids should have zero problem scoring on the awful Ponies' defense. Navy should put up 45+ at home and roll SMU.

Alabama -8 over Mississippi State, 3:30 CBS
Since losing, Bama has been consistently strong. MSU - like the Cesspool - hasn't really beaten anybody this season of note. Bama continues to roll towards Atlanta...now controlling their own destiny.

Oklahoma +3 over Baylor, 8:00 ABC
Baylor finally plays somebody. It has taken 11 weeks. Pretty sad. The Bears looked like a team ready to be beaten at Manhattan last week. Now, it is time. OU wins - and it very well could be big.

GLA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT