ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 CFB ATS plays

GTJT622

Mar 23, 2014
Last week gave me another 3-2 weekend. Damn, Idaho! They were up 30-7 early in the 2nd half and up by 14 midway 4Q only to blow it late and lose in OT. Crap!

For the season, now at 22-23 ATS on this board for CFB after a pitiful start in September. Onwards and forwards to Week 10...

Temple -12 over SMU, Friday 8:00 ESPN-2
SMU really sucks. Temple is the best D SMU will have seen and by far. SMU's defense is terrible and Temple should have no problem scoring at will. Lay the relatively small price.

Florida -20.5 over Vanderbilt, 12:00 ESPN
Speaking of teams who suuuuuuck. Drum up the Land Locked Tennessee Naval Commanders. Can't see Vandy scoring more than 10 pts here, but I can see the Gators getting 30+ like Houston did in its 34-0 shutout of Vandy this past weekend. Clear, hot-humid day in the Swamp at noon will favor the Gators as well.

NC State -4 over Boston College, 12:30 ACC Network (Split)
Somehow I think Brissett and crew will drum up 14 to 17 pts which should be enough to cover against the offensively-challenged Eagles.

Iowa -6.5 over Indiana, 3:30 ESPN
Nobody is talking much about the undefeated Hawkeyes and this relatively low line speaks once again to the lack of respect they are getting. Only Pitt (by 3) and Wisconsin (by 4) have stayed within a TD of the Hawkeyes. IU is on a 4-game losing streak and has had an extra week to prep. Will it make a difference? I don't think so. Rolling with the undefeated team nobody is noticing or talking about at all.

Michigan State -4.5 over Nebraska, 7:00 ESPN
Nebraska's AD sent out a letter on Monday advising all of their season ticket holders and contributors that "all is well". Kind of reminds me of this guy...
tumblr_ncczwiBtsH1sctiaro2_500.gif

...well, not all is well in Husker Land. They are 3-6/1-4 and sitting at the bottom of the Big Ten West. They just gave up 55 to Purdue. That's right...PUR-DUE! And now they are going to stay within a TD of #6 Sparty? I'll take that chance on the visitors.

GLA!

Nebraska made a mistake moving to B1G, then they compounded that mistake by pissing off a very good coach, then firing him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT