ADVERTISEMENT

Seating ? from Tiger fan

BHSRebels89

Jan 8, 2007
Thansk in advance and Im looking for some info on actual seat numbering. How are the seast numbered, say from scoreboard to opposite end or vice versa? Im trying to buy tickets on stubhub and there is a price difference on certain numbers.

Thanks again

Thansk in advance and Im looking for some info on actual seat numbering. How are the seast numbered, say from scoreboard to opposite end or vice versa? Im trying to buy tickets on stubhub and there is a price difference on certain numbers.

Thanks again

Which stands? I think they differ.

Reactions: BHSRebels89
It's around the goal line to five or ten yards out in positive territory. You are next to the other two sections of road warriors. Down below, your band section(if bringing any)will be in 130 with your other faithful, caddy corner to the back end line. 129 is also below, with 229 on your left(right on the goal to appox. a few yards deep in facing the end zone. You will be closer towards the Vistor Benches below in sight. Not bad seats at all, compared to other upper decks.

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks guys.
I was really curious about the actual seat numbers themselves. I saw 1-29 or so on the available tickets and we wound up with 20 & 21. Curious if that's middle, end, etc

In the Upper East, you should be going left to right-making 21 closer to 229(if remembering correctly from years ago). Towards the right end of the section if you were on the field facing those stands above. When seated, if you look to your left you are facing southerly towards the Westin, Olympic Park, et al.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT