ADVERTISEMENT

Rip DVD to VTech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus for Kids

Velemoochi

Jun 26, 2015
Rip DVD to VTech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus for Kids

Want to rip DVD to InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus for Kids? You can play DVD movies with InnoTab on the go easily and quickly with excellent quality with this DVD ripper for InnoTab.

Source: Easy way to enable kids to play DVD movies on InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus

My six and (almost) four year old girls are in love with the new InnoTab 3S Plus from VTech. It's just as entertaining as the VTech InnoTab Max/3 Plus. VTech InnoTab tablets' brilliant display makes for a great anywhere movie-viewing experience.

innotab.jpg

Now I have collected lots of Disney DVD discs for your Kids, and I'm wondering how to put those DVD movies to InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus for him/her enjoying at home or on-the-go. Below, I will throw my quick tutorial up to tell you my way to backup and copy disney DVD films to VTech InnoTab tablets (including InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus) for Kids.

Hot Search: DVD to Windows 8.1 | Digital Copy to Android | iTunes to InnoTab 3/2 | Play Youtube video on Kindle Fire (HD 6/7 and Kids Edition) | Blu-ray to Surface 3

To fulfill the task, you need a DVD Ripping tool to rip and convert DVD to InnoTab tablets supported video format (MP4 encoded with h.264 code is highly recommended). There are varies of DVD Ripper software, Pavtube DVDAid is regarded as the best DVD to InnoTab converter software on the market, which is a most effective program to rip DVD to VTech InnoTab Max, 3S Plus, 3 Plus, 3S, InnoTab 3, InnoTab 2S, InnoTab 2 supported format like MP4 with fast ripping speed and high output video quality. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs.

* Also read AnyDVD Alternative | Blu-ray/DVD Ripper for Mac Review | Two Best DVDFab Yosemite Alternatives | Handbrake Alternative

Download the trial version and follow the steps below to copy and put DVD movies to VTech InnoTab tablets (including InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus) for smoothly playing!

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html

Note that the trial version will create videos with Partube logo standing in the center of the outputting image, to bypass the watermark; you should purchase the full version.

How to rip DVD to VTech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus supported video format

Step 1. Load DVD file to the DVD to VTech InnoTab converter.

Insert DVD diso into your DVD-rom and then the software will detect it automatically, click the DVD diso icon to add DVD file, You can also add DVD folder or ISO file directly.

dvd-to-mp4.jpg

Step 2. Set output format for VTech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus.

Select the output format for VTech InnoTab. Here H 2.64 MP4 is highly recommend. Click the Format option, and choose H.264 Video(*.mp4) from "Common Video" option, meanwhile don't forget select the destination folder to saved the converted video.

mp4-format1.jpg

Tip:

a. How to rip DVD to VTech InnoTab with wanted subtitle and audio track?

Click the dropdown triangle button near subtitle list and audio list to select you wanted subs and audio tracks to be preserved in the resulted mp4 file for watch on VTech InnoTab.

In addition partube DVDAid also offers an option called "forced subtitle", which enable you to see subtitle only when actors are speaking a different language, for instance if you specify English (your mother tongue) as your subtitle, and meanwhile tick off "forced subtitle" option, then when actor are speaking English, no subtitle will show up, but when they are speaking in French, the subtitle will appear accompanying with the French.

b. How to make a copy of DVD movies?

If you want to make 1:1 copy of original DVD disc without quality loss with all audio streams, subtitle tracks, extras, etc, you can click the "Copy the entire disc" icon to meet your needs.

c. How to speed up converting process?

If you have Nvidia CUDA/ATI AMD ready graphics card, you can have GPU encoding. Check the status of the CUDA/AMD button on the main interface and you'll learn if CUDA/AMD encoding is in use.

Step 3. Start converting DVD to VTech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus.

Click "Convert" button to start the conversion. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process anytime. As soon as the convertion is done, you can click open button to get the generated mp4 file and transfer it to your VTech InnoTab for playing back.

There, now you know how to get DVD movies onto your VTech InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus so you can watch them on that gorgeous screen! Keep in mind that some of the settings can be tweaked to improve the video quality but it's a balance between quality and size.

Learn how to transfer it to your VTech InnoTab tablet for playing.

Tip:

1. If you are Mac user, you can try Pavtube DVDAid for Mac.

2. If you want to get a top DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, just get this money saving boundles: DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1

Read more:

ADVERTISEMENT