ADVERTISEMENT

Random Thoughts ( Not all GT )

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
As I drove down to Dublin Georgia I'm still not sure why us and Boston College are playing here.

And why fly down here it's not that bad of a drive.

Is something wrong with CPJ he has not said he was displeased with any after any practice ?

I really think any game we score more then our opponent we can win. Or any game we can hold to less points then use we can win. My way of looking at this is we have two ways to win each game.

And it's not like we have to lead the whole game only at the end of 60 minutes. ( unless we play FSU)

And who is coaching our holders ? and why don't we know who is the backup ?

And if the number two pencil is the most popular why is it not number 1?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

What does PU stand for (as in "PU, that stinks!")?

As always I'm here to help, mate...

As I drove down to Dublin Georgia I'm still not sure why us and Boston College are playing here.

We're not. The game is in Ohio. Call Buzzbabe for directions.

And why fly down here it's not that bad of a drive.

Any portion of I-16 is bad. Raise your standards. And, get gas when you pass Macon because you're screwed if you are low.

Is something wrong with CPJ he has not said he was displeased with any after any practice ?

Yes. He's suffering from a new disease to him. It's called Optimistic Positivity. I hear it is working on his internal organs and corners of his mouth. If you see him smiling, call 9-1-1 immediately.

I really think any game we score more then our opponent we can win. Or any game we can hold to less points then use we can win. My way of looking at this is we have two ways to win each game.

While I think you have it figured out and I prefer we hold the opponent to less points, even more I prefer we cover the spread as a favorite.

And it's not like we have to lead the whole game only at the end of 60 minutes. ( unless we play FSU)

True, but I like when we lead the whole game a lot more. Preferably by 40 points with 8 minutes to go in the game. That's when I start feeling optimistic about our chances.

And who is coaching our holders ? and why don't we know who is the backup ?

Ahhh, a two-parter. 1) Nobody. 2) Because CPJ refuses to prioritize placekick holding in our recruiting strategy. There are plenty of 8 and 9-star placekick holders out there. Do we recruit any? Heeeeeeellllll no. CPJ just doesn't get it. Maybe we should just start going for it exclusively (in truth, I think CPJ would prefer that).

And if the number two pencil is the most popular why is it not number 1?

Because everyone likes the backup better than the starter. Btw, when is CPJ going to finally bench Tevin Washington and get Vad Lee in there?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

Whichever one my wife tells me is mine.

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

The producer of fancy ketchup has bigger liars on their marketing staff.

What does PU stand for (as in "PU, that stinks!")?

I think it originated when referencing the Cesspool when people called it "Pathetic University" and then later when referencing a stinky smell it just fit with the PU. The Cesspool are innovators when it comes to stink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT