ADVERTISEMENT

One question

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
First let me say I am thrilled about the win and it just helps to know uga lost to Vandy.

I'm not looking for any names of players, but after 7 games I would like to know which unit you are the most worried about this season.

Pick from one of these:
Running backs
WR's
OL
DL
LB's
defensive backs
special teams

There is no right answer just what you think and the answer.

My pick would be the LB's. I just remember that LB's were our strong part of our team each year. But for some reason I'm not see that out of our LB's this year. I know I love to see a defense blitz and put pressure on the QB, even if you don't get a sack it cuts the time for the QB to look down field. Now yesterday will had some success blitzing the safety. And I have seen us try to blitz with our LB's this year but time and time they get blocked. Not sure why if it's not coaching them the right technique or may be the DL not doing their job tying up the OL. We have had some great LB's at Tech and I would like to see this group step up a little more.

And did I say Vandy beat uga yesterday ? Or I could say uga lost to Vandy, or uga could not beat Vandy

LBers would have been my choice, too!
PJ Davis has looked undisciplined many times this year. We are banged up, but for Corey Griffin and AJ Gray to both have double figures in yesterday's game is almost inconceivable, although Griffin came through on some blitzes.

DE's would be next without getting enough push on the QB's. I guess the OL is a close 2a., excepting these last two games probably because of the lack of defensive competition.

For me it's the defensive backs. The reason for this is that playing man defense is not a viable option for CTR when we are playing against the better offenses. This makes our defense an easy pre-snap read for a QB. Not having a guy like DJ White that you can put on an island is extremely limiting for a defensive coordinator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT