ADVERTISEMENT

New Radio Idea for Jacket Fans!

terrycomer

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2012
Jacket Fans!

I've got a good buddy that recently launched into Sports Talk Radio. He sees the lack of Metro Atlanta coverage on the Jackets and approached me about doing a LIVE radio broadcast where fans can actually call in and have an interactive experience. We hopped on the radio earlier this week with no script and wanted to post here to get some feedback. Be Gentle!

This pilot episode of BuzzTalk Radio rehashes the season that was (what a season!) and provides details of what's to come on the show. The next couple of shows will be in the standard "podcast" form as we get the kinks out. However, we are planning by Episode 4, we'll have a set day for Jacket fans to call in for UNSCREENED, open discussion on GT Athletics. We want to hear from you, and we are directing this as an outlet for Jacket fans to hear about their program, and be a part of the discussion in REAL TIME. We'll even talk about UNIFORMS...maybe!

Our goal is to become the SPORTS TALK RADIO voice of the jackets and show other media outlets what they are missing out on by not covering our program. We will have fan battles (EVERYONE'S NOT A HOMER LIKE ME), recruits, coaches, players, etc. join in the discussions. We actually just added a third member to our team that will provide great insider info from recruiting to coach/player access. This guy might even give Kelly a run for his money!
smokin.r191677.gif

Thanks in advance for the feedback and if folks are truly fed up with the lack of coverage, then we hope we can fill that gap for you each and every week! GO JACKETS!

GTSuperfan

https://soundcloud.com/gtsuperfan/buzz-talk-pilot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News