ADVERTISEMENT

Just my thoughts

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
First i'm thinking beer is a good breakfast drink. Then I start to read the paper and I see an article about the unc and uga game. Now here is a game of two teams that I can't stand. My first thought is maybe Japan will bomb the Georgia dome that day some time in the first half , I know this will not happen. So I asked myself ( something I do while drinking) who the heck do you want to win this game ? After getting in an argument with myself I picked the team I would pull for in this game.

Now to pick one out of unc or uga is like someone asking you to pick which hammer you want the to use to hit your balls. There really is no good one to pick your not going to be happy with the outcome.

So after a few more beers I picked unc. As bad as I dislike unc it does not match my dislike for uga. I know I have heard some say they would love to see uga go 11-0 and us beat them the last game of the year to end their dreams. Well I'm not one one of those, I want to see uga at 0-11 and the last game we beat them so they finish 0-12. So for this reason I will pull for unc because if uga was to win I can't see how they could be 0-11 when we play them.

Oh by the way I hate uga. and I need another beer.

Crap the batteries are dead in my remote, guess I'll have to watch this station till someone gets more batteries. I remember when I was young I could turn this dial on the TV to change stations but these new TV's have no dial.You think Japan could still make a TV with a dial , or at least bomb the Georgia dome.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
My brother and I were the first remote controls in my family. My Dad would throw an empty beer can at my head and say "get up Boy and turn the damn channel". Of course, it was easier back then because we only had 3 channels - 4 if you count that public broadcasting thing. My Dad was always easier to deal with when drinking too so it was all good.

But, I digress.

Maybe we could get North Korea to bomb the Dome, they seem to dislike this country. Syria might send the loser of their "civil war" fight, if any soldiers are left. Possibly Donald Trump can send his "black man". He's bragging he has one.

Our first T.V. was a large screen 19" B.& W. The cabinet made it appear much bigger. Early hernia for me having to carry it every month. We moved more times than a hooker on Decatur St. The side of that set had more heel marks than Swafford's feet. I wasn't allowed to kick it, just change channels and move the rabbit ears when instructed. I inherited it for my Confirmation present, although it only got one station by then(which went off around dusk, with the Natl. Anthem being played). I don't think I had a father, since mom called me a bast_ _ d. Maybe it was better, not getting hit with cans or bottles. My mom could swing my baseball bats pretty good. Especially nailing me, rather than the small ball.

Go Tar Hollers and destroy those Mutts! This sentiment is not supported by your local Humane Society or any PETA rollers!!

The Cesspool is "only" favored by 3 pts. I'll grit my teeth and root for the Cheaters. Call it an ACC thing.

If the Cesspool has to beat an ACC team, trying to put a positive view on things here, then I'm glad it's a fellow bunch of scumbags like them.

I just know 2 straight years of losing to Duke + Cheaters makes me reach for the Pepto Bismol. We went 0-6 vs the Coastal last year. Hopefully, that means we'll go 6-0 this year.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT