ADVERTISEMENT

GT vs UGA analysis IMO

ramblinwreck89

Dec 30, 2009
This is the time of year we all will remember or try to forget. No doubt this UGA team will be the best coached team GT has seen all year and we better be ready. This GT team will also be the best Coached CPJ team they have seen and one of the better teams they have seen all year including awburn. UGA lost Gurley but Chubb is easily better in his own way and is comparable to Duke Johnson of Miami. I am interested to see if these two weeks will help or hurt GT because I like our momentum and don't want it to change. CPJ is giving the Yellow Jackets Mon and the weekend off including fri which means only three days of practice this week.

I don't know if that makes a difference or not but I hope the Jackets can keep it up. We have heard the same thing every game all year "GT's talent is inferior" "highschool offense" etc (you all know the rest) but VaTech, Miami, Clemson who have top talent had a hard time with us. There is no doubt that this year of Clean Old Fashion Hate is going to have more implications involved. You have UGA who will most likely be playing in the SEC championship game and GT who could very well be playing against F$U is the ACC championship game. Both teams are top 15 teams and I think both could beat any top four teams. Let's see what happens and lets hope the Jackets play Yellow Jacket football, control the clock, hope for UGA to turn the ball over and PLAY FOUR QUARTERS with UGA.

Let me hear yall

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

Fair Analysis.

To me this game comes down to UGAs defense against GT's offense. UGA is going to score points. They have all year. The question is can GT keep up. It all depends on UGAs defense or GTs offense.

Watching the Clemson game it looked like the GT offense wasn't all that productive in that one game. Two scores came off of interception returns meaning the GT offense only scored 14 points. GT needs to score at least 28 points to even be in the game.

It's played in Athens, so I think the home team has a decided advantage. It's rivalry game, so anything can happen. Good luck Tehmites.

ADVERTISEMENT