ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck vs MSUx

REBELSGRAY

Dec 4, 2012
Hope ya'll curb stomp them. You guy's better learn how to throw down field. their DB's are not very good but the defend the run well. Not sure the triple option is going to work on them. They are big, physical and fast. Throw on them and throw often.

Good luck in the OB from a Wolfpacker! You guys are really having a great season, and I hope you finish it off with a good win over MSU!

Thank you. I hope we do too. I have no concerns about moving the ball foward with our offense. We can put points on the Seahawks defense. I am concerned with their offense because our defense doesn't match up well.

Originally posted by ramblinwreck89:
Thank you. I hope we do too. I have no concerns about moving the ball foward with our offense. We can put points on the Seahawks defense. I am concerned with their offense because our defense doesn't match up well.
This Georgia Tech team has a few things that Yellow Jacket teams in the past few years haven't had.

1) Justin Thomas. He is the prototype option Quarterback. Huge upgrade over Vad Lee. He's fast as hell, knows how to make the reads and he can throw. Very tough to defend.
2) Georgia Tech's offensive line is very good.

I think Mississippi State's defense is statistically good against the running, but this brand of Triple Option Georgia Tech runs is a whole different animal.

I look for a high scoring game and I'm picking Tech to win it in a close one.

MSU hasn't faced a triple option like this since the last time we played this same team. Add that into the fact we just lost our DC and this is going to be a track meet. Whoever has the ball last may be the winner. Should be fun to watch if you like offense
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I think DCC30 could be right about this game being a track meet ... this game might come down to turnovers ... penalties and special teams play.

It's almost over but you've got it in the bag. Congrats on a very well played game. You guys played lights out tonight!!!

ADVERTISEMENT